Vista of Moonlit Night

After every interval of a fortnight,
The queen of night comes to address,
To preach love and cascade light,
The mysterious charisma; the white dress!

As the moonlight embraces everything,
The stars blush and put on veils.
Silently, the lake keeps on smiling,
With breeze, the perfume of night sails.

The nightingale, in praise of moon,
Begins chanting a soothing song,
The charming vista is a boon,
Surely, to nirvana, it belongs.

As the bright moonlit night leaves, the craving hearts say,
"Forever-long, wish the aura would stay this way."

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:07 pm:
this is really sweet and magical!

MysticLadyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25 at 3:01 pm:
This is awesome! Nice, calming, and happy. Keep it up!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 5:27 pm:
Ahh. This is just a charming poem. Filled with lovely imagery.

KJ-love said...
Apr. 20 at 1:55 pm:
Very good!

UsamaAhmed said...
Apr. 17 at 12:55 pm:
Well Written... Beautifully expressed .. good job yaar.. i read it like 2 weeks ago forgot to post a comment

SonzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 2:25 pm:
really nice!! :)

LivelyJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 1:59 pm:
I love the enchanting, majestic spin you put on the night! Amazing!

AbbaDabbaDooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 7:33 am:
Beautiful, inspiring, and enchanting! Keep writing like this. You'll go down in history!

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 4:00 am:
A very pretty poem :D The only critiques I would say is to smooth out the rhythm. Especially since this is a very serene topic and tone, a smooth rhythm will really give it that extra oomph :)

SickPuppy said...
Apr. 10 at 9:55 am:
Wow! I loved the way you brought out that night time innocence! 

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 7:38 am:
this is my favorite one out of all of them :D

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 7:36 am:
Thank you everyone. loved you feedback!

Swa.Swara.VismayaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 6:11 am:
Really beautiful!!! Love your choice of words!! :)  

romanticpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 3:46 am:
wow! ! ! rare creativity

UsamaAhmed said...
Apr. 8 at 2:29 am:
Great choice Of words , well thought and well explained . Amazing!

Sunny225LuvsWorld_HugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 2:19 pm:
i luv this one its one of the best :)  

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 12:38 am:
i love it!! it is achingly sweet...

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:04 pm:
this is really good i like your word choice

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 4:43 am:
This is beautiful. Wonderful imagry. Very evocative. Keep writing :)

EMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31 at 4:41 am:
This is absolutely lovely! It has a great vocabulary and wow! It is just beautiful!