Allow my heart not to bewilder you

Do I deceive you dear sir?
Into thinking, I am far different from any other.
For surely I am but a troubled girl,
With nothing, nor a father or mother.

You must depart from me,
For if not, you are much rather a fool.
Please do not grow fond of me,
For this interrelationship will be nothing, but cruel.

Am I not crucial to you?
That you do not hear a word I am saying.
Just leave, go far away, please.
For this must surely be a game my mind is playing.

No human has ever loved me
So why should you be any different?
You are neither inferior nor superior
So please, start listening.

I will be of no help.
For I am nothing but merely a poor soul,
You are a man with an unspoken course
Who has came into this life with a striven goal.

So permit me not to be your diversion.
Let the grasp you have upon my heart, go.
For I will only slow your paste,
In this race of life, you should know.

If you truly believe, I am as a wonderful dream
With a rigid task, you have taken.
The please, dear sir,
Have a grip on reality and awaken.

Do not ask me why I must leave again.
For I have already spoken.
You are far more valuable than any gold
Moreover, my cost is nearly a token.

Allow my love not to bewilder you anymore.
Be as cheerful as a sung noel.
For I have loved you so much sir,
Therefore, here is a soft, gentle kiss of farewell.

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:47 am:
This is really good! I love the language!!!  Keep writing!

gb12197This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i like how different and honest this poem is. it has so much meaning, and it is not like most love stories. this poem really made me think about things. you are so talented and your poems are all amazing, i hope you never stop writing, because you are honestly when of the best poets that i have ever come acrossed.

AlaskaFrostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this poem! It's so interesting, and I, like Kev-Girl, also like how it's a little "old-fashioned." It's definitely unique, and it really shows how talented you are! Definitely bookmarking this one! I'm also going to read Jane Eyre now XD

AlaskaFrostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:34 pm :
oh, and I REALLY REALLY like the title!

RayBaytheDinosaurThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
aw this is amazing =D it seemed like there were a few places where the flow was off but the language more than made up for it, i loved it!

TaylorBreanneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really liked this! I liked the way you wrote it. You did a wonderful job! You're definatly talented. Keep writing!

Kels95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I must agree with the opinion above me. You are a very good poet and give your pieces quite a bit of heart. You asked me to read your work, I must say I'm glad I did. Thank you for your kind review of mine, and happy writing(:

Kev-Girl said...
This is a very lovely poem! I love the language it was written in, and how its kinda old fashioned. The only grahmer mistake i noticed was "The please, dear sir,' Was probably supposed to be 'Then please, dear sir,' But I really enjoyed this! Good job!