Dreaming | Teen Ink

Dreaming

November 28, 2012
By WishesComeTrue GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
WishesComeTrue GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
12 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" If you say life sucks, you can always change it because lifes what you make it."


First off let me start with I think this is a dream . Cause just last week I thought I heard you singing to me talking about about how we were meant to be but as everybody knows love is just a fantasy.
Chorus:
I must be dreaming or flying because we all know this is a fantasy. We were never meant to be. Don't lie to yourself like you lied to me. Its all just a fantasy.Ah Ah just a fantasy x2.
Verse 2:
Yeah I said you lied to me. I'm tired of trying to be what you want me to be forget you I'm just gonna do me.You can go to the store and buy your new Jordan's or whatever you want but why you there you should look for your new girl because you just got dropped. I'm the best they get innocent, caring and everything but you got me twisted with no delay if yo u think I'm just going to sit back and let you control me . You must be dreaming.
Chorus:
I must be dreaming or flying because we all know this is a fantasy. We were never meant to be. Don't lie to yourself like you lied to me. Its all just a fantasy. Ah Ah just a fantasy. x2
Baby A has the beat!!


The author's comments:
I just wanted to bring a new style to the site and I was free styling one night and came up with its. Its not the best but its not the worst. I hope you like it.
Thank You