Am I crazy | Teen Ink

Am I crazy

By kjoiner11 SILVER, West Chester, Pennsylvania
kjoiner11 SILVER, West Chester, Pennsylvania

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

I Miss You
I miss you I miss your smile and every day goes by and I lose a memory.
Chorus: Because there’s no one to wake me when I’m scared no one to hold my hand through the good times and the bad times or having you there telling me it’s gonna be alright.
I still have the letters that you sent to me and the pictures of you and your friends when I can’t sleep I think of them remember the memories we had and all I’m trying to say is that
Chorus: there’s no one to wake me when I scared no to hold my hand through the good times and the bad times or having you there telling me it’s gonna be aright
It’s like thin air but you’re not there telling me it’s gonna be alright yeah

This is for my dad who recently died

on Jun. 8 2010 at 10:15 am

thanks the more feed back i get the better..... and i love your work to ..... its really good and thanks again

CanYouSeeTheCrazy PLATINUM, Cle Elum, Washington

"I know why everyone in this world is so desperate to find love."
"Oh yeah? Why then?"
"Because, it's the closest thing we have to magic."

i like a lot the message that you're sending. if it's song lyrics, try to make the syllables of the words fit into a beat, and it could be a little longer if you want, but it doesn't have to be.