his smile

There’s so much left to say. Where do we start with this story? Whats weird is that we cant see them, we don’t know them. But there’s no where to go but to our past in which there is only, nothingness. In which the world is created. What is wrong with the world exactly? We don’t know what to do about the things in which we can not control the things in which we have no control. To which we say that there is only love could an old love be new? Because the sky is blue it makes me cry. there are some things we can not control there are some that know they will never be controlled no matter the cost of the invaluable thing called life. Why would there be things to which there is only one answer. I don’t want to leave him now because I believe him now; there’s something in his smile; in that he knows there is no other love for me.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.