Never Understimate a Girl | Teen Ink

Never Understimate a Girl

By amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah
amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL... I know some guys think they are tougher or more skilled but... us girls stick together and we're strong and we're quick thinking... so we'll take your world by surprise....

TrinityCreed said...
Boy, sheesh. I definetely see you are one strong willed "young woman." Okay I guess that I went too far on the things that were on your profile. Sorry. I got to give you credit on you being strong in this conversation; I never thought a "young woman" would . . . have a very good head on her shoulders. Wow, you proved me wrong. But I'm no chauvanistic pig though, that's on thing I'm not! I just have  traditional values in me. Would you like to be my girlfriend? lol. Yeah BrokenInnocence and TrinityCreed sound like a good/cute couple to me.     <3 TrinityCreed

on Nov. 1 2010 at 10:50 am
MMMMMM, Lets see I love sarah palin. And um no I'm a brunette on her way to yale and then harvard med. I put that on there as a joke. and of course I can.  More women still chose to stay home as mothers, therefore not shoving there skills at future employers like men do. I don't deny that there are some things men are better at, I do not believe wpmen should rule a relationship according to the Bible, I just don't like chauvanistic pigs who think women should be barefoot and prenant.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 1 2010 at 10:46 am
With a girl who has this in her profile: Pretty little liars, Secret Life, Ok so Im a huuuge feminist and, hilary Clinton has no brain. Thank God you did not put Sarah Palin in your profile, cause that would make you the dumbest person alive. What are you a blond? I personal think that girls have made too much oppinionated veiws, I say: stop it, this will men's world- you will never change it. Women get paid a lot lower in jobs, can you answer why that's happening in today's society?  

mmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why i think your wrong maybe because i know quite a few relationships where girls are in control

TrinityCreed said...
girls do have rights, no argement there. but i clearly state this (like I've said this before): girls will never wear the pants in a relationship! I mean it! 

Triss GOLD said...
Triss GOLD, Delaware, Ohio

"School is practice for the future, practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect. So why practice?"
"You can murder a murderer, but you can never murder murder itself."
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain

Ahh I see,

Well, I don't know how that would work out cuz I don't know you and you don't me lol

wondeer why you think that??? your a guy! an no were not made that way but in some un male chauvonistic  relationships girls are in control. its the 21st century not the 16th. Women have run for president, women are rulers of countrys, and well women happen to be able to do anything men can do but we can do it with style,lipstick, and heels.

Triss GOLD said...
Triss GOLD, Delaware, Ohio

lol I don't know who you are

:P

ILIKePIEZ said...
BEST COMMENT EVR!!!! IT MADE ME ROFL

on Oct. 28 2010 at 10:28 am
KassyElizabeth DIAMOND, Argyle, New York
Love those disney references. they really add something to the song.

PippinP GOLD said...
PippinP GOLD, Bolingbrook, Illinois

Faith is like learning to walk; you have to fall at first, but don't stay down. When in doubt, don't stop believing.

You're the second person to say something about a Vanessa Hudgens song...could you post a link to the lyrics?

PippinP GOLD said...
PippinP GOLD, Bolingbrook, Illinois

I have to agree with TrinityCreed on the fact that girls do not "wear the pants"; that's not how we were made. Besides that, I really do like the song. =) Being a girl seems to mean being underestimated so I love how it's being called out.

TrinityCreed said...
on Oct. 22 2010 at 9:16 am
Okay i may admit this: don't underestimate the female gender. But with the phrase: "she understands, she wears the pants" I think that went a little too far. Women do not wear the pants in a relationship! Guys do! And that's coming from a guy's perspective!  

on Oct. 22 2010 at 8:25 am
misstywaterfall SILVER, N/a, Massachusetts

"if you dont understand my silence how will you understand my words"

totalllllyyyyy great songgg lol

on Oct. 19 2010 at 10:38 am
KingReject SILVER, Gueydan, Louisiana
um... good song, but girls hold "grudges" guys don't.  We'll fistfight one day, but the next, we'll be complamenting eachother on our punches.  Its just a guy thing.

ilgster said...
on Oct. 19 2010 at 8:27 am

wow this iz amazing!!

-less than three- <3

on Oct. 18 2010 at 9:07 am
dewdrops BRONZE, Melvindale, Michigan

I would rather have a few good friends than a hundred bad ones.

Loved it! keep up the great work!

Triss GOLD said...
Triss GOLD, Delaware, Ohio

Why thank you :D

Katie1234 GOLD said...
on Oct. 17 2010 at 10:43 am
Katie1234 GOLD, Velva, North Dakota

"When life becomes more than you can stand; fall to your knees"
"To be normal is to be boring."
"You cannot make men good by law."
"Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God because He said so."
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you."

I had a hard time believing that this song is completely original, but if you say it is, then I trust that. And this song was well-written. And it is SO true

ErinRose GOLD said...
ErinRose GOLD, Colchester, Vermont

"Why my piggy?! WHY?! I loved you, piggy!! I loved you..." -Gir. Invader Zim. (:
"GOOD FRIENDS would always knock on your house door. BEST FRIENDS would just enter and yell IM HOME at the top of their lungs."-Unknown

Absolutly love it! I think it might go well with some slow accostic guitar, but that's just my opinion. (: