Bleed [A Song]

Just Let Go.

Did you see me?
Did you see me cry?
Will you watch me?
Will you watch me die?

LET GO.

Did you love me?
Or was it a lie?
Did you need me?
Or was I just a good time?

Well Now.
We’ll find out.
I stand here.
Split Open.
Tears Streaming.
Blood Flowing.

BLEED.
BLEED.
JUST BLEED.
ILL BLEED.
COME ON COME ON,
DO YOU LOVE ME?

As I,
BLEED.
Will you just watch
ME?
Will you walk
AWAY.
Or will you stop the
FLOW?
Darlin’ will you
STAY?

AS I BLEED.

Blood.
Crimson red.
Color of roses.
Color of death.

Hold me or let me go?
No more games,
Ive got to
KNOW.

Come on Come on.
You gonna stop the flow?
Come on Come on.
Let me know.
Don’t have much time.
Tell me please,
Before I die.

Wont you hold me close?

As I
BLEED.
I cant
BREATHE.
As I
BLEED.
So,
PLEASE.
As I,
BLEED.

Don’t Leave Me In The Dark…
LET GO.

ShadowBlossomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25 at 2:08 am
The song is very good, creative, and I could imagine the pain and anger put into the song, the betrayl and heart ache or break. Yet if you added or had a chorus that repeated itself in the lyrics it would be even better.

USMCloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 10:48 am
I really like this song. You should make it into an actual song.

Asherton said...
Jan. 22 at 8:23 am
I really like it ,and i just think tht there should be a little more chorus somewhere in there <3

Willowstrong said...
This was so awesome! I wish i could write a song soo good (Jellous) keep wrting

m3g_30 said...
May 7, 2013 at 3:33 am
This song was amazing, it is simaler to songs i have written in the past. I really loved it. Keep up the good work!! :)

xo_zozo said...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:53 am
Oh my gosh, this is so good!!!!!!  :)  Love it!!!

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:24 am
I really liked it, but it seemed a bit shallow/repetitive. It's almost as if you were just repeating the same thing, but I can also see how that could initiate power on your end. That's just my opinion, though! You have every right to disagree.

gothgirl99 said...
i looooovve this :)))) its really awesome

Yuani said...
Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:24 am
I truly love this piece. Its so deep. I love writing songs and singing them. So this is a request for you to sing this song. PLs! Thanks

Acts1338 said...
Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:29 am
Wow you're really amazing. I only wish I had talent like this! :)

Toby. said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:15 am
I've attempted to start some bands in the past and have only recently decided to go solo. I do screamo. Maybe not the best. I play drums and guitar. IF you do give me your full permission I can easily record the song and give you full credit for lyrics since you did write them. :)

Toby. said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:15 am

Toby. said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:12 am
Very good song I'll say so myself. I saw this and started screaming the words in Caps. Is it okay if I take these as a cover song and put you as the composer since this is your work? You'd get all the credit. I would just really love to see how this sounds recorded.

SmokyRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love your word choice, and the kind of song this is. I really would bomb it into my ears for hours!

FireRose16 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dude, I got chills reading this. Beautiful and powerful, I loved it!

Britty said...
i tottaly get what ur saying in here

Britty said...
i tottaly get what ur saying in here

Aga-jean S. said...
This is really awesome...i would want to hear this song.

Ambs,T said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:11 am
i don't know why but i realy liked the poem-song "Bleed" i'm into stuff like that. there aren't that many song lyrics that i like but i liked that one. AWESOME WORD PLAY!

Sammy817 said...
OMG!!! i love it i would listen to this all the time everyday and never get tired of it :)