Was It always so one sided. | Teen Ink

Was It always so one sided.

By Banna-Girl BRONZE, Wicklow, Other
Banna-Girl BRONZE, Wicklow, Other

what happens when you look at the story but there's no second side?

what happens when the villain has died
and not a single tear is cried?

what happens if the story dies with them what happens when,

and once they were yours and now there just evil and cold, and once together and now, you are lonley and feeling so...old

But why?
Why, after all that you've done tell me why? Over you do I still cry?

Please tell why, I can still cry like you are who you where before, you ruined my life, but I still cry please..... tell me what for?

Was just to blind to see you were bad in your core?

But I can't help but think back, think back to who you were before. Before you changed before you started acting deranged.

So tell me what's the story, show me the other side.

Before you became what you are now before you lied, before you died.

So just tell me please, put my mind at ease. Tell me the other side, tell me you were worth all the tears I cried,

Did the promises we made matter at all, did you think of me even a bit in your reign or in your fall, Did I matter at all?

If you'd have given me a call I could have forgave you for this all, we could have changed the ending, and lived a live of bliss but instead, but instead. you give me this!

And  wouldn't have shut my door but what does it matter there's no point dwelling on it a moment more, but I will still long for a single moment with you again forevermore.

I know your not you anymore. So I'll wipe my teary eyes, and maybe one day I'll realise why, why you went away,

why, was it something I didn't say? Why it still tortures me today, why I wasn't good enough for you to stay.

Why I still come to the place you now lay, why I still cry to this day longing for a side that isn't there, it isn't rigth, it isn't fair, how I have to suffer and you get to hide away down there. 

I don't know what to do, the one thing I hate about hating you is sometimes, I start to doubt I do.

Feel free to interpurate it however you want, in my head this story is about a woman. Who was friends with another kid she grew up with, they eventually started dating and she loved him, so, so much until one day something happened and he started to pull away, went in with the wrong crowd and became a villan, who did unspeakable things. When the villan is ultimately defeated by a hero, he is executed for his crimes. She is very guilty because she still has feelings for them. And she is also mourning their death in secret because everyone else around her hates him and is glad he is dead.