Picture Street This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Time will reveal everything I want to know now.
I wish time was just the name of a street.
I’d drive a black car up and down time.
I’d be happy.

likelionsdo said...
This is wonderful. I especially like that you said black car; it adds so much more to this poem. I can't stop thinking about it.

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is nice. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can go back and ahead of time? :)
It was really good...can you read my poems? Only two... I'm not that great, and I am trying to improve, so it would be great if you could take a look!! :)

Emmy G. said...
Sept. 19, 2009 at 11:16 am
i really liked this, it's really great!

Lonleydandy said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 2:23 am
This is one of the few poems I can actually relate to. If time were a street, I would keep going down, and up to see how my life would work out. This was great.

Jamie S said...
The poem “Picture Street” by Beau W. caught my eye. I like that it’s short because I often forget the beginning of a poem or story by the time I get to the end.

I like the idea of time as a street that you can drive up and down. This poem intrigued me -- the idea of being able to travel in time. I would fix my mistakes, relive my happy memories, get to know those I had brushed off or forgotten, and many other things.

I really admire that although thi... (more »)

rickysgirl said...
it has lots of meaning in it i loved this one

alayapoetgirl said...
Its mellow and meaningful, I loved it.

Stefan.W said...
May 18, 2009 at 4:53 am
If only it was that easy... (Google Maps says that there's a 'Time Street' in Irving, TX; Iberia, LA; Providence, RI; and Shelby, TN.) Very insightful nonetheless.

Courtney.Firestone said...
If time were a street, I'm pretty sure it would be a highway that we cruise down at 120 km/h. Where does the time go? Hmmm...

Anyways, very nice writing! As the cliche goes, short and sweet! :)

firstsnowfalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
simple yet powerful...great job. i have trouble expressing so much in so little words.

Victoria26 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 28, 2009 at 1:33 am
very interesting. Short poems make you think about the words more. good symbolism.

shingarevdaniel said...
small poem but strong
bs

Kumang said...
Apr. 27, 2009 at 8:24 am
its so short... its good, i like poems that rhyme.. lol

supergrrrl_4808@yahoo.com said...
Apr. 19, 2009 at 1:58 am
that was amazing. i love how insightful you are. short and sweet.

Pamela P. said...
Apr. 18, 2009 at 5:34 am
Sometimes short writings like these are the ones that mean the most

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
I love your poem. The simplicity is amazing, but it also makes me think deeper. Very cool.
Check out the poem, Heartbroken and also Caged by Katelyn H.!!! Its cool

ForeverInLove said...
This was by far the best thing I've read today, and I'm quite far in all the poems. Short and simple, but with a very obvious meaning. [:

D@F!N3ST said...
i really like this one. Its short and gets right to the point

sminor09 said...
It would be nice if we could cruise between past and present, and the future like we cruise down a street in a car.

Hillary said...
Apr. 4, 2009 at 6:59 am
Great poem! Yeah time feels like that all the time. but at least it keeps everything from happening all at once. You've got talent.