For those who need it

I fight this constant battle inside me
Between the good and the bad
With people asking how I am
Never do I say that honestly
The bad is winning, its already won
Instead I live a useless struggle
Fighting for each bit of good
Only to give it away
To those who need it more
And with every breath I watch
As my progress is squandered
by the demons of my past.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:40 am:
Completely relatable...it's difficult to overcome all the badness that surrounds us, but if your strong enough to handle that, you're strong enough for anything. Great job :)

KamanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 10:45 pm:
I understand this exactly, sometimes bad things just make you feel so good and it's hard...

FlorescenteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:29 pm:
Sometimes when I think too much this is how I feel... you wrote it so beautifully. Keep writing(:   Please check my work guys!! It would mean alot:]

SunballSunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:57 am:
oh my goodness... this is how i feel everyday....

-Athena-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:11 pm :
It's a beautifully tragic curse...