I feel like im dead | Teen Ink

I feel like im dead

By netjamie GOLD, Portland, Oregon
netjamie GOLD, Portland, Oregon

love is giving some one the ability to break ur heart but trusting them not to

They tell me i cant hid forever, but i will try. I'm unsure of what takes place in this city people are always out, not worried about what the look like or afraid of saying something really stupid. I watch as the bus full of people pass me by as i walk with the cold air sneaking up behind me. I'm just like a ghost i bend in with the people. I walk but no one see me, i talk but no one hear me. But i listen behind the walls to see if people are talking about me or simply just ask about me. Then i put on my rain coat and just idisappear, i feel like I'm dead. think i see people looking at me when in reality they are just looking past me, and some times i get scared. They say the dead has trouble keeping there heads up and hate doing pretty much everything. I don't want to be invisible to the human eye. But what can you do when your already basically dead... a voice in my head keep saying if i hid for ever no one will ever know me.

dont hid in the shadows, stand out in the crowed becuase if you blend in no one will ever notice that your different.