"Teardrops, Gunshots"

He loves me, he loves me not
Tick tock, goes the clock
Thinking thoughts, wanting thoughts
These feelings don’t belong to me
There not mine to have, not mine to bleed
No one’s here, their leaving me

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
do you watch avatar on nick? you should write for the fire nation. I'm sure zuko could identify with this. i'm sure he'd like it. i'm sure i like it. and i'm sure of that, and I'm sure of that also.

modern_misfit replied...
thanks so much for the positive feedback. as for your question i do watch avatar and i love it, can't wait for the movie to come out. i'll strongly consider writing for zuko as he is one of my favorite characters. i can relate to his internal struggle to do the right thing or make his dad happy.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
hey if you write for zuko imma read your stuff. I'm obsessed with ozai-not that I promote his campaign but I wonder what his "voice" would sound like in a poem also. youre a creative writer. one of the few on here.

modern_misfit replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 11:37 am
thanks for the compliment. i was feeling a bit unsure about the poem since i didn't get as many comments as i anticipated. i think i'll take you up on your offer.

hahaha. you do that. youre welcome..

w.s.f.z said...
yup i've had that feeling before.....