Love Forever | Teen Ink

Love Forever

By WrAptR GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
WrAptR GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada

This my personal quote that I think is 100% true: You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her!.......and nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her...

Living on this island, the ocean is as beautiful as a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue plane

On this island, life is horribly lonely and knowing that ill never be rescued is even more potent

Vacancy entering my body is a whirlwind of pain

Every time I think of you, I regret every second of not being right at your side

Fearing that I will never see you again brings me to write this letter

Observing my life as it is played in front of my eyes is as dreadful as a nightmare

Running and searching for food is as hard as finding a needle in a hay stack

Everyday, counting clouds is as boring as watching paint dry

Vague promises wither away like pouring water on fire

Egrets fly over me like tigers sniffing out their prey

Reuniting with you is out of the question so; I just wanted to say goodbye and I will miss and love you forever

This is a farewell letter/poem as if I were to be stuck on an island and inevitably die. It came from the soul. Please, enjoy.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.