Our first glimpse. | Teen Ink

Our first glimpse.

February 4, 2010
By Samchodan BRONZE, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Samchodan BRONZE, Fayetteville, North Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's hard to hide a broken heart when it's bleeding through your clothes..." ~ Me


You’re standing on the beach. Nearly everybody has left and you decide to take a walk, you’re at a place where the water pushes itself up to your feet then it falls away again. The sun is setting, it’s peaceful now. The only sounds are a few birds flying over head, the waves crashing calmly, your feet and someone else walking besides you in the sand, crunching softly with each step, the wind blowing slightly in your ears and blowing your hair past your face, but you don’t mind because it feels good.
You continue to walk and you see a cute little curly blonde haired girls with an ice cream cone come bouncing by you. As she passes she looks up at you with an adorable chocolate smeared smile and waves to you.
You look out over the ocean and see a storm brewing, you can see the clouds starting to swirl and darken far out in the ocean and the wind picks up a little and you can smell the ocean breeze. The moment is so peaceful and so perfect you can fall over and it would catch you. The storm moves closer the wind gets stronger, and you can feel the cold slowly start weaving its way inside you, but you don’t mind, because this time it was different, you had someone to share the cold with, you see a little bench higher up the beach and you two walk over to it and sit down just watching the storm move across the ocean towards you. The sun starts to set faster and the storm moves in closer, a big gust of wind blows and sends a shiver down your spine, he sees you and wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him making it impossible for any cold to creep in. And then you sit, together, peacefully there, the wind picks up and it gets darker, but you had each other and that was all that mattered. Nothing could separate you.