Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

andieyupThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:26 am
Unoriginal bubble poetry about a cheesy romance. Chunky rhymes with no artistic qualities whatsoever 

introducingshelby replied...
Aw.. that's not nice..

Rheanne96 replied...
if you don't like it keep it to yourself! i thought it was great!

spagooterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

uh, in the real world critics won't hold their tongue to save hurting one's feelings. i think the author is grown up enought to know that

cheers

StarryRoss replied...
you're definitely right! Maybe not about everything you said, but guys, c'mon you can't be a real writer without getting some critique. Some skills and arts in life are like "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!" Writing is not one of them. If all you want is undying praise and you're scared of critique, then please don't post your work to the public. Everyone is going to get critiqued in their lifetime, and it would behoove you to at least consider their rema... (more »)

Fia-fia said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 9:45 am

THis is actually really good! I really like it, and it is understandable. Thank you

:)

Sharkbaitwhohaha said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 9:44 am
Hands and Strand do not rhyme. It was an okay poem, try to work on it.(needs some editing)

spagooterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
not very good

publicdomain replied...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 9:47 am
 I am sorry to discredit you here and i am sure you are a smart girl but this made the magazine for a reason it is very good. Very simple but good. Don't be so critical without saying why it isn't good. What didn't you like about it?

Strawberry5991 said...
Love it, its an awesome poem!!

hobo12321 said...
I love the rhyming and rythm! i wish i could get my poems as smooth and easy to read as this! love the topic too! :)

@m@nd@ said...
this is a very nice poem. i like how the poems dicription spoke to me. it felt like i was really their.. great job!!

VivaciousVirgoVixen said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 8:00 am
Awesome work. I love it!! <3

ApolloSun said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 8:07 am
That was sweet in a funny way! nice!

Soleil said...
I can totally relate to this! Great job!

VivarieX said...
Reminds me of a friend xD
It's awesome :)

youngspeare said...
Christina, this is awesome work! It would make a great song btw..

Request ya'll to check out my work..thanks.

ThatsJust-It said...
Christina whoever you are, this jerk will slowly kill you:) i sure do know how you feel though.

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Great work! Sounds like song lyrics, so rhythmic and catchy. I've looked at some of your other work and I love your style of writing. Wonderful job :)

By the way, if anyone could look at and comment on my work, it would be SO appreciated. :)

belieber said...
i really like this. its like you read my mind. :)

taytaynichole said...
i have read all your poetry and i think you are an AMAZING writer! this is one of my favorites along with Rant <3 your an inspiration and i hope to read more:)