Realize | Teen Ink

Realize

God I need you now more than ever,
Im trying so hard but I can't keep it together. I couldnt take it no more one day, so I went walking down the street, underneath the sun's heat, with sandle's on my feet. Looking at the sky, just wishing I could fly, but then I realize I cant't float, I'm not on a boat, but this I can walk on water, because I'm the lords daughter. And I know he has a plan for me, even though I can't see it, really surprises me. The thing is that he gives us all theses key's so we can pick what path to choose, somtimes we might win and then sometimes we loose. It's really up to us to pick what path to take, god knows it ain't no piece of cake, but we must pick for our sake, because time doesn't stop, the hands keep moving around the clock. Until then we must respect the fact that everything he does is for our own good. He gives us faith, courage, and love like a never ending food. Life is just that he takes things away so we can learn that it doesn't always go our way, but what we go through makes up who we are today.