Dont you see?

Are we scared to face what we know is true or does darkness shroud our every gloom?
The flesh it begs for what it wants leaving not but a withering heart. We touch we see hells burning fire but step by step it becomes more dire. We know the truth and what’s to come, rotting corpses, pain of love, lost to time which no one knows. Its inevitable, don’t you see, the scream of death and all its agony. We can not run we can not hide those bony fingers grasp you tight shrouded in black you can not hide. There is no cure you will lose in time, can’t you see death has no time. Under the moonlight a scream for mercy a begging plea take another just not me. My kids my family my life cant you see I have it all you cant take it from me. Poor young soul there is no hope it happens to all and tonight she will fall. Fading away is quick as the breeze it’s all lost in an instant don’t you see?

WrittenEmotions said...
I really enjoyed this, Rose. I usually don't like rhyming, but I loved this. My only suggestion for you is that you create lines and don't pack the words all together like that because it kinda forces the reader to read too hard and your great words don't flow too easily.. But other than that, I loved it. 5/5

bloodroselove replied...
thank you (: and i will definetly remember that for future peices