War!! | Teen Ink

War!!

May 10, 2011
By Dread GOLD, Cincinnati, Iowa
Dread GOLD, Cincinnati, Iowa
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Men only think of their past right before their death, as if they were searching frantically for proof that they were alive.

Just because I'm giving up , doesn't mean i don't care. It means I'm tired of giving my everything and ending up with nothing.


I sit bored in school and try to think of something fun to do.
Something hits me in the head, a ball of paper, someone else must be bored too.
I look around to find the culprit and return fire.
I hit my target and this starts a war which now fills my desire.
The sound of ripping paper fills the room.
Paper flies across the room and unknown to us we shall soon face our doom.
The teacher yells and we look around, the floor is littered with our ammo.
The teacher storms over and I wish I was wearing camo.
Me and my friend look at each other and an idea strikes, though it’s not the best.
We bombard her with our paper arsenal and when we finished I felt like I was about to start my eternal rest.
So now we sit in detention.
The battle was lost but the war has just begun as I feel something hit my head, a ball of paper, so now I return fire to release the tension.