Best Friends Forever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We've been friends now,

for quite a while.

Through ups and downs,

tears and smiles.

All those letters ending,

best friends forever.

All those ideas,

some crazy, some clever.

We shared the bad times,

and the happiness,

We know our friendship,

would be nothing less.

The times we spent together,

I'll always keep in my heart.

We know these memories,

would last from the start.

Talking for hours on the phone,

you always had good advice to loan.

So I dedicate this poem to you,

because you're a friend who has stayed true!

DarkLonelyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love it it was amazing

Nick-M said...
Really nice! I know this feeling... My poem 'I am the Garden' is a new type of poem I don't usually write-- because I'm in love! Feedback would be... spectacular!

Cammie42 said...
Haha awh, this was so sweet and innocent, I enjoyed it a lot. This made me wanna run to my best friend's house and give her a maaaajor hug!:D Check out my poem Dirty Luck if you have free time.(: Thanks! And keep writing!

foreverloveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thats really good and clever! :)

Torri_123 said...
So sweet...I really like this poem

sarawho382 said...
so cute :) i like it a lot

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

To be honest, I'm not sure how this was voted the top piece of today. It really wasn't "powerful" to me....that's just my opinion. Also I think that exclamation mark is a little much, but overall this poem is good. Keep writing, you have big potential!

By the way - would anyone consider taking a look at my work? Right now I have two poems in. I really need feedback to improve my writing :) Thanks!

chocolateheartz replied...
lol, exactly what i had in mind. was expecting something more impressive... but it was a nice simple poem that lots of people can relate to =)

foreverloveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I agree its really sweet just needs more "KUZHAM!" haha :)

kairi.kaylynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:35 am
I loved this. It was really good and thoughtful.

writingrox2 said...
Omg, so pretty! I love writing poems about friendship! Please check out my work, screen name: writingrox2!! :)

teh_daly said...
COULDNT PUT IT ANY OTHER WAY.... ;)

crazygal said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 11:31 am
lovely!!! <3

amesgriffey said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:26 am
I really like this poem! I think everyone should have at least one best friend, or at least a good friend, like you described in this poem. :) Check out my work please!

RachelleLovesIsabela said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 1:57 am
this was powerful!
loved every second of reading it.
great work

AEMarcher2395 said...

I really like this! its great =] Keep up the great workk..! 

If youd like to read more, please check out my page and let me know what you thing please..! =] Thanks a lot

GirlWhoWrote said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 11:26 am
this poem makes me happy! Can you check out some of my work? Thanks

AksharaO said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 7:12 am
This is amazing & shows the benefits of a true friendship.

cookiegirl said...
Well done:) The poem is nice. It's nice to have somewhere there for you. Or otherwise it gets lonely.

Anonymous_7 said...
great job! this is awesome! keep writing and dont get discouraged! could you check out some of my work? thanks