Sometimes I Smile For real | Teen Ink

Sometimes I Smile For real

By OmahaMiller BRONZE, El Dorado Springs, Missouri
OmahaMiller BRONZE, El Dorado Springs, Missouri

Depression comes all to easily to me, anger never lingers to far behind, and happiness is usually just a distant thouhgt in the back of my mind. When Im expected to be happy i wear a smile upon my face. Everybody thinks im fine but thats rarely the case. I dont want to hurt the people that care for me by letting them know hoew i feel or that the person they think they know is unreal. I didnt always used to be this way, there used to be a glow in my eyes until it faded away. I used to have someone that enabled me to happy. I could love and care when he was there. He may not have known how he made me feel. I thought that what we had was real. Then one day he left with nothing to say, all to quickly my heart began to decay. Maybe I didnt quite show my affection but i wasnt given any time to make a correction. When I was with him my heart rate doubled i Commonly forgot that i was troubled. All i want is for him to see how much he truly meant to me. With Him I could Truly smile if only it would have lasted more than just awhile.

I wrote this in a girls perspective about a break up.

Meago GOLD said...
Meago GOLD, Spring City, Tennessee

How come when you need something the most- that's the time when you have to fight the hardest to receive it?

I absolutely love this! It makes me feel like I'm not the only one who writes about break-ups. We writers can't always be positive and preppy in our writing. Sometimes the dark and gloom has to show its side. You did a really good job!

MorningStar15 DIAMOND, Orange, Vermont
I full heartedly agree with Hope_Princess! This is truely beautiful.

~peace love and happiness~

<3,

Kayla

Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

This almost brought tears to my eyes, so sad. It was totally awesome, and I loved it so much.

You did a fantastic job, keep up the good work!