Sometimes I Smile For real | Teen Ink

Sometimes I Smile For real

August 27, 2009
By OmahaMiller BRONZE, El Dorado Springs, Missouri
OmahaMiller BRONZE, El Dorado Springs, Missouri
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Depression comes all to easily to me, anger never lingers to far behind, and happiness is usually just a distant thouhgt in the back of my mind. When Im expected to be happy i wear a smile upon my face. Everybody thinks im fine but thats rarely the case. I dont want to hurt the people that care for me by letting them know hoew i feel or that the person they think they know is unreal. I didnt always used to be this way, there used to be a glow in my eyes until it faded away. I used to have someone that enabled me to happy. I could love and care when he was there. He may not have known how he made me feel. I thought that what we had was real. Then one day he left with nothing to say, all to quickly my heart began to decay. Maybe I didnt quite show my affection but i wasnt given any time to make a correction. When I was with him my heart rate doubled i Commonly forgot that i was troubled. All i want is for him to see how much he truly meant to me. With Him I could Truly smile if only it would have lasted more than just awhile.

The author's comments:
I wrote this in a girls perspective about a break up.