love and hate...when life gives u lemons?

when life gives you lemons...arent you suppose to make lemonade? but what if someone came around and squashed them all over the floor... :[

i hate it when you give someone your trust and they use it to gain control over you.

i hate when people tend to say they love u and they'll always be here when they dont mean it.

i hate it when you have a "friend" that only wants you around when its convenient for them.

i hate being so forgiving because all its does is end up getting me hurt.

i hate continuing to be a good person when all people do in return is hurt me.

i hate how i tend to go for things out of my reach just for the challenge.

i hate how everytime our eyes meet my heart melts.

i hate when you smile at me...it gives me uncontrollable butterflies.

i hate how loving you has hurt me so much...but i continue to do so.

i hate that no matter what i tell myself...i cant get over you.

i hate that you were my first love...

but what i hate the most is knowing that you will never feel the same way.

___________________________________

when life gives me lemoms...and someone comes around and squashes them all over the floor...i would go out and buy myself a soda!

i love when you know you can trust someone and they would never do anything to hurt you.

i love when you tell someone "i love you" and when they say it back...they trully mean it.

i love having a friend that will be there through anything and arent ashamed to be around you even if their friend is super crazy and embarrassing in public.

i love how when i give someone another chance...they will take it and do anything to make it up to me.

i love the feeling of making others happy...even if some of them in return can make me miserable.

i love the challenge of going for something that i know is out of my reach, and proving myself that i can become successful.

i love when our eyes meet...and i know that no matter what we'll always be friends.

i love your smile...and i cant help to smile back when u do so.

i love how no matter what i do...there's something about you that makes me fall for you every single time.

i love knowing that no other guy can make me feel the same way.

i love that i love you.

but what i love the most is that i know you will always be here.

FACE THE TRUTH.