Life's True Nature | Teen Ink

Life's True Nature

By ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri
ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri

Time is of the essence. It is not to be wasted on foolish feelings of hatred and anger, but for feelings of joy. Take pride in the life you were given. It is the only one you have. You must live it well as if you will not ever live it twice. For you will not live it twice. You live each second only once and same with the hour. It is not to be taken for granite. It is the best times of your life and the only ones. Live it with happiness, joy, and with a kind heart. Give to those who have done nothing for you. They are the ones who need it. Needless to say give it to those who have gave and continue to give with no expectations of anything in return. For if you have a kind heart it will have a reciprocal and you will in turn receive more than you could imagine. But do this out of care and compassion. If it is done with self conscious intents then you will suffer from a life of guilt and a selfish heart. Live life with good intent and to the best of your abilities, it is the life of choices that allows pain, but this may be also lead to higher happiness due to correct and non-selfish behavioral actions.

I made this on the spot and have many poetry things like this. I wrote.

on Mar. 11 2010 at 9:42 pm
wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

ur very welcome um uh i made a bit of uh mistake well i don't no ur art & this is the fist peom i have read of ur's so sorry about that i thought u were nosabora i thought i was going through nosabora'stuff & i was not sorry:(

on Feb. 25 2010 at 6:34 pm
mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama

No judging, just loving.

Great work!!!!!!

Very wise and intelligent words!

Great point too, we need to just live life and while doing that try to make it the best that we can while we're here.

Keep up the great writing!!!!!!!

ZekeKana GOLD said...
on Feb. 20 2010 at 11:13 am
ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri
Thank you that means alot ot me. Really i wrote this originally as a facebook status but extended it and added it. :)

wingofangel said...
on Feb. 12 2010 at 11:02 pm
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought this was just amazing word's can't discribe how beautiful and inspirering this was to me i really & truely love this poem. just keep up ur poetry & ur art uu really talented. i really think this poem spoke to me really much. i have enjoyed ur art & poetry just keep it up.bye & God bless!!!!!!!!