Life's True Nature | Teen Ink

Life's True Nature

May 27, 2009
By ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri
ZekeKana GOLD, St. Peters, Missouri
10 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Time is of the essence. It is not to be wasted on foolish feelings of hatred and anger, but for feelings of joy. Take pride in the life you were given. It is the only one you have. You must live it well as if you will not ever live it twice. For you will not live it twice. You live each second only once and same with the hour. It is not to be taken for granite. It is the best times of your life and the only ones. Live it with happiness, joy, and with a kind heart. Give to those who have done nothing for you. They are the ones who need it. Needless to say give it to those who have gave and continue to give with no expectations of anything in return. For if you have a kind heart it will have a reciprocal and you will in turn receive more than you could imagine. But do this out of care and compassion. If it is done with self conscious intents then you will suffer from a life of guilt and a selfish heart. Live life with good intent and to the best of your abilities, it is the life of choices that allows pain, but this may be also lead to higher happiness due to correct and non-selfish behavioral actions.


The author's comments:
I made this on the spot and have many poetry things like this. I wrote.