Proof of Christ's Existence

The first I'm going to say is that this article isn't dissing any religions or beliefs.

To the point-Christianity has physical proof of existence. Our universe is made of complex building blocks, so complex it's virtually impossible for it to just pop out of nowhere or happen by chance. Cells are made of organelles, which are made up of even more materials so tiny some are beyond microscopic. Cells are living factories that make up orangisms- us, for examples. The organelles keep cells functioning, and therefore keep our bodies intact. All mechanisms that perform jobs have a creator. Who is our Creator, but Jesus Christ? Some people, such as atheists, believe that we were descended from apes and monkeys. Have there been any recent occurences within the last five hundred or more years of more people transforming from chimps and gorillas? Just because they are somewhat intelligent animals doesn't mean we are, too. They can't talk or think anything logical, but we can. Logically thinking that Jesus is our Creator, a reference in the Bible, Genesis 1:26, says, 'Then God said, "Let us make man in Our own image, in our own likeness, so that he may rule of the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."' This shows that we weren't descendants of apes, but replicas of God Himself. Also, this is proved by our situation.
Think about it, our home planet, Earth, was placed at a perfect distance from the sun so that our climate would suit us. And out of all the planets that are known to humanity, none but ours contain life. There are uncountable planets in the universe, and ours is the only one that has the special requirements for our survival. Theoretically speaking, if Jesus is our Creator, He has shown us that not only has he provided scientific evidence of His existence, but also shown that He cares about us humans, His most valued creations.
We can think, we can build, we can perform many things that animals cannot do. This shows that we couldn't have just happened by chance, but have been created. And there could've been only one being so powerful that humans couldn't even imagine what it would be like... Jesus, who created humans and our own home just for us, with so many things waiting to be discovered by us humans.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:01 pm:
I too am a believer, so rock on. But I think you need to read up a little more on your denominations of faith like atheists...Don't believe much. I think you said something about them believing in evelution, which those folks have a completely different name that escapes me at this moment. How you brought up the sceince behind all those tiny organisams really does make one think. Good job.

BlueRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:26 pm:
I would suggest reading up on some history about the different accounts of where Jesus was at certain times and also the history of the area where he supposedly lived. As your article is about "proof of Christ", that would be the best way to go. 

Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:31 pm :
Perhaps I should've used better wording, but the chances of Earth being perfectly positioned so that it could sustain all sorts of life is indeed impossible. Things in this universe happen for a reason, not just anything. As for "related" or "descended" (all those sorts of words), they mean the same thing. If we were truly related, then why can't a human and an ape\monkey have hybrids? Forgive me if this is offending, but I feel the need to go to the extremes a... (more »)

BlueRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 24, 2012 at 4:03 pm :
1. Chances of Earth being perfectly positioned- this "chance" is uncalculatable at this point, especially by you. Because to come up with this probability, first you would have to be absolutely certain that there are no other planets in the universe that contain life on them, and then you would have to prove that in a universe absent of your believed deity, that it is impossible for our planet to be the way it is. And there is no proof that there even was a "beginning.&qu... (more »)

Aug. 24, 2012 at 4:10 pm :
And actually, to fix my first point, the Earth is not "perfectly" positioned. It is within a distance range from the Sun that allows life. Would things have been different had the Earth been a bit closer or a bit farther? Yes, but life probably would have still come as long as it was within this range. And we've already evidence that there might be other planets that share this range to a star in the universe.

Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:28 pm :
Big FYI: If there was life in the universe besides us, we would know about it by now through the Hubble Telescope, satellite transmissions, space travel\exploration.... If all you want to do is prove how terrible this article is to YOU, good job. But it has several five star ratings. And by the way, how do scientists explain the Cambrian Explosion?

Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:34 pm :
Thanks for your comments BlueRain.  Since you've pointed out so many problems with my theories, I'd like to point out a few with evolution.  Can you explain the Cambrian Explosion?  Can you explain why Dawkins and Gould had such an argument over punctuated equilibrium?

Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm :
One last comment.... God is not a bearded man who throws you in a fiery pit for disobeying Him. He is a spiritual being that exists in three forms- the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son. Perhaps you should read the Bible more...it wasn't written by simple minded goat herders. Many of the people who contributed to it were students and priests. Obviously you haven't done much research; it is very hard work. I do understand the concepts of atheism and Christianity. Perhaps it's you... (more »)

Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:23 pm:

I would like to address some apparent flaws in your article:

1. "Virtually impossible" is still probable. It's either impossible or it's just improbabe, two different things. Saying that our universe is complex, in a logical argument, does not lead to a god, especially not as specific as the Christian god, Yahweh, of the bible. It just means you don't understand it or how it got here.

2. You jump from "a creator" to "a creator" to "it must be Jesus". You are not going towards pr... (more »)