Ghost Shows; Real or Fake? | Teen Ink

Ghost Shows; Real or Fake?

March 22, 2012
By seth pigg BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
seth pigg BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Do you think ghost shows are real or fake? 34% of people say that they believe in ghosts. Are you this 34%? I don’t believe in ghosts and I think the ghost shows are fake.
For instance, the figures in the shows and movies can just be shadows of the people on set in the background. They could also be animations put in so that they seem cool. They try and trick the viewer into believing that they are real. I believe that the so called “ghosts” in TV shows or movies are fake.
Another reason is the noises in the shows. The noises that you hear in the shows may just be wind or people talking in the background. When they use the recording devices, they claim it is a ghost talking when most of the time you can’t understand what it says. They just make something up that sounds like it and relates to the situation. When things fall and make a loud bang, it could be someone pushing it over, pulling it, or wind knocking it down. The unexplained happenings are not ghosts in my opinion.
They claim that the floating things in the videos are ghosts. They can obviously be dust particles floating through the air. Other things that it could be flies or other various insects flying around in front of the camera. Lights can cause things to look like they are floating when they really aren’t. Cars driving by can cause the things to “float” by their headlights shining in. The “floating” things aren’t really floating it’s just illusions.
I’m not saying that ghosts aren’t real, but I’m saying that ghost in shows are faked. Those are all my opinions. These facts show that when unexplained things happen it isn’t always by ghosts, but by people setting them up to happen. You should think twice and analyze the situation before you jump to conclusions about these shows.














Works cited:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21477704/ns/health-behavior/t/boo-one-three-people-believes-ghosts/
I used this for the statistic.

The author's comments:
i like sports