I Believe

I believe in nature. I believe in what is seen and unseen. I believe in a higher power. This higher power does not control all but simply started the world and let it go. I believe people are typically loving. I believe people have the power to change things for the better. I believe that overcoming fears can lead to becoming a better person. I believe that trusting other people can help me to grow. I believe bad choices don’t make us bad people. I believe what we do with our situations determine what kind of people we are. I believe that focusing on positive things in the future can help me to get through tough situations; Yet sometimes I just need to be present and in the moment even when things are difficult. I believe random rambling can tell best what I truly feel.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All wonderful statements to hold in your heart. I especially liked and agreed with the very last of them, after having found it out from many years of rambling. :) I think it's great that you wrote this, your beliefs will sustain you throughout your lifetime...