OMG?

The way I see it is when you go through something that changes you and your perspective on life, one of two things will happen:
Your faith will either become stronger than it was,
Or you will question what you once believed were true.
I’ve seen people who have been through the worst in life, yet they think that’s what god intended for them. But if he wanted you to live happy would he not take away things that are so precious to you? Would he not see the troubles and think maybe this is too much for them to handle? If he really cared so much why do you think such world problems such as the holocaust, the dropping of the atomic bomb in Japan, the genocides in Africa, tsunamis, terrorist bombings, and earthquakes that happened in Haiti are still happening?

Yes, I know that some problems are our fault because of the human race and our small minds. But what if god made such problems for humans?

Now people are afraid of people in the Middle East because of some drastic measures they use to get their point across, take Muslims for example:
Their faith leads them to believe that Muhammad sent the prophecy from Allah, which is now the religion called Islam. Did anyone ever realize that this could possibly be what god intended for us all along? Is it what people really hear when they say god told them that? Or is it just their own insanity?

I personally do not believe in god. Even though I was brought up in the Jewish religion. I choose not to believe in a man who lives in the sky. To me it’s just a make believe story told by people who were crazy. I do believe in a higher power. And people say well that’s like god but to me “god” is too strong of a word to use, I also believe in little things from different religions. I don’t think I should have to limit myself to just one thing:
Why can’t I believe in reincarnation and karma from the Buddhists?
Or heaven and hell from the Christians? To me it’s just a way to make people feel secure, So that they always feel like there is a holy man protecting them 24/7.

God is such an unlimited word. It’s used in so many different texts, phrases and sentences throughout the world. But it’s taken in and consumed by so many people that it’s almost like it’s lost its meaning. The meaning of a savior. The meaning of life. Of the world. Of god.

Don’t just follow the way the wind blows. Don’t be inhaled by society and be forced to think things that you don’t like. You always have a choice. And open your minds to new ideas, cultures, and beliefs in the world. Because those who are knowledgeable, are the powerful.

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 10:20 am:
If that's what you belive, you're the only person who's sane and the rest of the world is insane. But for me, I'd rather be known as a crazy lunatic and live for something, namely Jesus Christ, than to live a meaningless life that means absolutly nothing in the long run. I'm on my way to Heaven. Where are you going?

Chloe-e-e-e replied...
May 4, 2010 at 5:48 pm :
No she didn't. Go check your article. She read it before even waiting for your response. And like she said she wasn't playing a game. You should be willing to read other peoples articles/comments, not just make other people read them. You never even read one of her comments on this article, and yet she has read both of your articles. I think it's only fair that you read something of hers. And yet you responded as a child and acted as if she just cussed you out. Seriously, you need a reality check.

AnnaBoBanna replied...
May 4, 2010 at 7:02 pm :
I honestly think Zada acted more maturly than you did. She expected you to show the same common courtesy to her that you expected from Zada. And like Chloe said, she never waited for you to respond. She simply expected for you to act maturely, since you've asked her to read something and yet you refuse to read anything she asks. That's hypocritical.

Chloe-e-e-e replied...
May 4, 2010 at 7:26 pm :
And how exactly does screaming at someone for asking you a simple favor show that you're "looking for the good in them"? It doesn't seem like that's what you're doing, to me.

jeanines replied...
May 4, 2010 at 7:37 pm :
 do u know that i screamed? and honeslty get off my article page if your going to critisize me. and im acted as maturely as i can for someone who was saying the things she was, and how would you knw how mature i am if im 15. you dont know me so dont judge me because of what you read. stop it honestly i have had enough with the controversy on this article. and dont say that i shouldnt have wrote it b/c i wanted show what i think but honestly b/c you everyone like you guys it wasnt worth it. ... (more »)

jeanines replied...
May 4, 2010 at 7:45 pm :

#1 how do you know i even read it? the reason why i actually got upset was because i why she asked me to read it? and why arent you asking her why she didnt read mine? isnt that hypoocritical of you? #2 how do you know i was screaming if you can thear my voice?

#3 why do you guys find yourself better know that you picking on a young kid? does that make you feek better?

#4 im acting as mature i can for someone who has been in the feud for so long

#5 you guys dont know what... (more »)

Chloe-e-e-e replied...
May 4, 2010 at 8:43 pm :
Look, I'm sorry. I've gotten to rough. But I hope you understand my point. I'm sorry, once again, for getting mad.

jeanines replied...
May 5, 2010 at 4:35 pm :
thanks and i do completly understand

Chloe-e-e-e replied...
May 5, 2010 at 8:05 pm :
Thank you. And I'm sorry again. I've asked the editors to delete my comments if that helps. I just wanted you to understand, but I didn't handle it right.

jeanines replied...
May 5, 2010 at 8:40 pm :
dont worry about it. its fine, its all in the past dont fuss over it