If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Jingmei said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 12:08 pm:
Well, I agree that you don't need to CALL yourself a " Christian ", but what it means is to know and accept what Jesus paid for us. Even if someone thinks that this isn't proven, God provides enough evidence through His creation and the way the Bible, compiled of more than 40 authors of the Great story of God in all different regions at different time periods, fits TOGETHER like a puzzle piece. So even if someone doubts the bible for all its relation to our personal lives, ... (more »)

Essie said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 5:42 pm:
So, by your way of seeing it, all of the murderers and rapers should go to the same place as the people who donate to charity and do good in their lives?

Ally_Yang replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:44 am :
nooo...if ur gewd u go up...ur bad u go down...but no becuz u believe in sumthing else

Jose4Jesus replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 4:23 pm :

Um that isnt right. You just totally dodged the question. Too hard for you to answer?

Word, Essie!:)

Peace420 said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 1:21 pm:
I don't believe in god so therefor I don't believe in heaven and hell . The bible are just stories...

brandyee replied...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:13 am :
i don't believe in "God" but i believe there is something out there, and i agree that the bible is just stories, is there really any solid proof that that stuff happened?

laurey_lee replied...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:54 pm :
Have you really searched? Go to Answers in Genesis and listen read from Scientists that expalin why, when we look at the evidence and compare it to the Bible it makes perfect sense. And when we look at the evidence and evolution it does not make sense. The Bible has never been proven wrong. If so it would make HEADLINES....and never has.

SilverSnowflakes replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:43 am :
I think they have found ruins of things that were mentioned in the Bible.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 4:26 pm :
Ask any historian and they will give you proof of the Bible. Whether it's King David, Solomon or Jesus Himself. And Answers in Genesis is a great place to find answers about the scientific side of the Bible. Believe me, it's true.

Truthwillprevail replied...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm :
Just stories? The Bible is made up of many books and written by many authors and yet never contradicts itself. How could that be unless it is God-inspired and God-breathed?

skywitch replied...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm :
Some of the places/people mentioned in the Bible were real. It's whether god is real or not, whether there is heaven or not is what scientists are trying to figure out. I personally wouldn't really like to know. I think that we should all just respect that we all believe different things.

Valtarov said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:44 pm:
Now for the problems in what you say. I think you may be the really bad type of universalist who says that everyone gets to go to heaven regardless of what type of person you've made yourself. Though Love may love a wretched thing in spite of all its infirmities, He cannot cease to will their removal. Each of us has a cancer inside that will slowly kill us unless we let the surgeon (God) remove it. It may be painful, but it is painful for the surgeon himself to have to cut you up to he... (more »)

Valtarov replied...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:48 pm :
God did not create us equally. Socrates was right when he said that there were some men fit only to be slaves. The reason that I believe in democracy and abolition is because there are no men fit to be masters. The only real sense of equality on God's level is that God's love will mean infinite fulfillment to each. That infinity will probably not be equal to that of everyone else; but that is not the point. The point is that it is enough.

Valtarov replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 12:36 am :
It is not that God sentences anyone to heaven or hell , but rather that there is something inside of us all that will grow up to be Hell if we do not (or perhaps it is merely we do not let God) let God nip it in the bud.

Valtarov said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:31 pm:
Now, being an amateur apologist, I think I may have something to say. I am a Christian . Is Christianity the only way to God? Well, yes and no. Jesus says the following statements: 1. "I am the way and the truth and the life." 2. "Whosoever believeth in me shall have eternal life." 3. The parable of the sheep and the goats Now, on the first two. No one will come to God except through Christ , but we are expressly not told that it is only those who believe in Christ... (more »)

Bbrat replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 2:02 pm :
Religion is a touchy subject. I too am a christian , but just because i am doesnt mean its the only way or that i am even right. I would rather believe though and be right then to not and be wrong. In my opinion each religion has its high points and ones that dont make any sense at all. I think mostly its up to you. If you truly believe in God he'll show you whats right, and you can make it to heaven through him and Jesus christ . All you really need is that faith in him and you will se... (more »)

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 11:23 am :
Valtarov, Christianity is not the only religion. Judaism and even Islam have very close beliefs to Christianity . Buddhism and Hinduism are different but the main idea of kindness to others still remains. Just about all religions represent an omnipotent being and the idea of good triumphing over evil, in the end. Religion is not necessarily about Jesus Christ .

frnkplss55 said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 4:36 pm:
I understand what you are saying but God tells us to believe in him. I am Christian and I don't think exactly what people say is true. The Muslium faith believes in Alah which just mean God is Arabic. So I don't understand why people claim they aren't going to heaven when really they believe the same thing as Luthrans. Still, I think you need to believe that someone with higher power made you and then i think you will go to heaven

chadmiester89 replied...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 1:19 pm :
Salvation and going to heaven is by grace through faith alone. you should have to think about if your going to heaven or not.

Valtarov replied...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:38 pm :
Wrong. Salvation is by no means by faith alone. James, in the Bible, says so. Moreover, faith is a lot more than intellectual belief in Jesus . Until one has made a good moral effort and found himself lacking, there is no place for faith, for faith is the understanding and hope that God will take you in spite of all the bad in you. Good works lead, more and more, to faith, as faith leads to good works. Christ never says that it is only through intellectual belief in him is what saves us... (more »)