If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

alexkang1515 said...
May 9, 2013 at 9:57 am:
its really based on the belief. Briefly, if you truly believe in God, it means you believe that the Bible is true as it says in the Bible that God will protect the Bible; meaning that He will maintain the Bible 'pure'. so if you believe in God, it means that the Bible is true. moreover, although God loves us equally, He gave us free will to live so its really based on us whether we choose to do wrong things or not

JoselynWrites said...
May 6, 2013 at 10:01 am:
The answer is: we don't. We don't know. The bible doesn't mention a lot that we wonder, so that's left to us to think about. No one is right or wrong. God loves everyone and that's the point. I don't try to push people to be christian like me, that's God's job to do. Until then, I will be a good person, knowing that sometimes I will fall.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:39 pm :
@JoselynWrites God bless you! I agree with you, but God loves sinners, but hates sin.

LiraDaeris said...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:06 am:
Everyone may be created equal, but they won't choose the same thing. You could just as easily send five perfectly equal children into a room of toys and say only the well-behaved ones get candy. If you give the bad kids the candy as well, then what is the point of the others being good?

TimexxFlies replied...
Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm :
Wow. I really like what you said there!!! We have to have absolutes!

EmmaLou35 replied...
Jan. 15 at 11:12 pm :
You don't get into heaven by being good. It's about having a relationship with Christ. Everyone has sinned, wheather its sealing apeice of gum, murdering someone, or even just a thought of jealousy. In God's eyes, any sin and every sin is equal. There are no good people and bad people, just people who choose to let Christ into their lives and people who don't. Even while you're a Christion we still all fail. It's how humans are. But once we ask God for forgiveness and tru... (more »)

CharleyLatta replied...
Feb. 10 at 6:28 pm :
The point of being good is that you are good.  Why would you stop being good simply because you won't be rewarded for it?

monochromatic said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:53 pm:
juxtaposition - I love long words! but what I mean to say is: The Bible states that It is thoroughly and completely true. thereore the Bible is either completely true or completely false. Science, believe it or not, has proved many aspects of the Bible - all aspects that do not have to do with faith. I think it's pretty safe to have faith in the rest of the Bible that can't be scientifically proven.

monochromatic said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:20 pm:
this is a very interesting idea. however, if the Bible is not reliable may not be true, are you choosing and picking what to believe: in God, heaven, hell, and all humans being created equally? If the Bible is all made up, why be concerned about heaven at all? If anyone can go to heaven, why did Jesus come to earth in the first place? and why is there any such thing as a Christian if anyone can go to heaven anyways? God did create us equally - we all have the free will to choose heaven or hell. ... (more »)

Bug-a-Boo13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm:
You ahev erred and strayed from your ways like a lost sheep.

Bug-a-Boo13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm :
Sorry,  *have*.

LGutierrez said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:45 pm:
Faith is what gives you certainty that the Bible is true. You say it can't be proven, well how about you do your research and prove that its false. Dont rely on Google or Wikipedia for your answers either. A good thing for you to do is to try to prove the Bible is true and then try to prove that it is false, it will open your eyes to a lot of different opinions and most importantly, facts. And you will find in your research that just because you cannot put an exact date on a certain event do... (more »)

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:08 pm:
wo sounds like all of you are listening ot your pastors.I do NOT beleive that anyone goes to heaven when they die.i mean can anyone show me evidence of this. or is this your pastor saying this with no citing of scripture. i do belive the Bible from front to back. and i do belive that only those who guard and keep his commands and accpet Yashua/J-sus as messiah they will be saved. when we die we stay there until the new jerusalem is built then we go there:)

LiraDaeris replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:15 pm :
like suspended animation... I can't remember what the term is for it but C.S.Lewis or J.R.Tolkein thought the same way (can't remember which one.)

infinity12 replied...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:11 am :
I agree. Not everyone gets into heaven simply because you accept god and because he loves you. There's so much more to be accepted into heaven than that. You must follow God's word and laws and your heart must be pure and good for him. But ultimately only god knows who will be accepted into heaven.

Caped Crusador replied...
Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:24 am :
infinity: The purpose of Jesus dying on the cross is to save us from our sins. We can not obey God's law perfectly because we are not perfect. Jesus saved us from impeding doom by dying on the cross.   Yes, when we ask Jesus to forgive us of our sins, we must repent of our old life style. But this, by itself, will never get us to heaven. Only by the mercy and grace of God.

kmeep said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:06 am:
God did create us equally, and he doesn't want us to go to hell. God made humans perfect, but we blew it. 

Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:42 pm :
Correct, but the Lord knew that we would fall.  He purposefully made it that way.  If man had not fallen into sin, we would not have the choice of evil or good.  We would be walking around like robots saying "I love God.  I love God.  I love God."  We would not have known of anything else to worship.  However, God purposefully gave all of us a choice.  That's the beautiful thing, though.  Those who have chosen His path can help others, w... (more »)

monochromatic replied...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:26 pm :
technically, we always had the choice between good and evil. Adam and Eve - choose to obey (good) or disobey and eat the fruit(evil).

Artgirl1999 said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm:
Actually, God wrote the Bible through people.