If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Anoma21 said...
Im not saying that i don't believe in god (im not really sure myself) but if he is real, im not buying in to the whole heaven/ hell idea. I believe that if god is real, he would be intelligent enough to create a system better than that. With the heaven/ hell system you are either bad or good, no in between, and i think we all can agree that humans are more complex than that.

Truthwillprevail replied...

Hopefully I can answer some of your questions..

The whole 'heaven/hell idea' as you call it must exist if God does. Otherwise there would be absolutely be no point in his existence. The whole reason Jesus came was to save us from eternal damnation in hell. Thus, if God exists, Heaven and Hell do as well. As far as the 'system' is concerned, God made it easy! And the argument isn't wether you're a good or bad person, its wether you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior that... (more »)

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Well, first of all, I never asked any questions and second, you're repeating exactly what I said. There is no good in human kind, only evil. The only way to be looked upon by God as righteous or good is to have recieved Jesus as your personal Savior from sin. If you have not, you're looked upon as a wretched sinner damned for Hell.

If God wanted to, He could have simply destroyed all mankind and started fresh, once Adam and Eve had sinned. But He didn't. Because even as wretched sinner... (more »)

ShadowFairy said...
I’m atheist and don’t believe in a heaven or a hell . But I think that everyone should decide how to reach what they think is heaven.

Jingmei said...
Well, I agree that you don't need to CALL yourself a " Christian ", but what it means is to know and accept what Jesus paid for us. Even if someone thinks that this isn't proven, God provides enough evidence through His creation and the way the Bible, compiled of more than 40 authors of the Great story of God in all different regions at different time periods, fits TOGETHER like a puzzle piece. So even if someone doubts the bible for all its relation to our personal lives, ... (more »)

Essie said...
So, by your way of seeing it, all of the murderers and rapers should go to the same place as the people who donate to charity and do good in their lives?

Ally_Yang replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:44 am
nooo...if ur gewd u go up...ur bad u go down...but no becuz u believe in sumthing else

Jose4Jesus replied...

Um that isnt right. You just totally dodged the question. Too hard for you to answer?

Word, Essie!:)

Peace420 said...
I don't believe in god so therefor I don't believe in heaven and hell . The bible are just stories...

brandyee replied...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:13 am
i don't believe in "God" but i believe there is something out there, and i agree that the bible is just stories, is there really any solid proof that that stuff happened?

laurey_lee replied...
Have you really searched? Go to Answers in Genesis and listen read from Scientists that expalin why, when we look at the evidence and compare it to the Bible it makes perfect sense. And when we look at the evidence and evolution it does not make sense. The Bible has never been proven wrong. If so it would make HEADLINES....and never has.

SilverSnowflakes replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:43 am
I think they have found ruins of things that were mentioned in the Bible.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ask any historian and they will give you proof of the Bible. Whether it's King David, Solomon or Jesus Himself. And Answers in Genesis is a great place to find answers about the scientific side of the Bible. Believe me, it's true.

Truthwillprevail replied...
Just stories? The Bible is made up of many books and written by many authors and yet never contradicts itself. How could that be unless it is God-inspired and God-breathed?

skywitch replied...
Some of the places/people mentioned in the Bible were real. It's whether god is real or not, whether there is heaven or not is what scientists are trying to figure out. I personally wouldn't really like to know. I think that we should all just respect that we all believe different things.

Valtarov said...
Now for the problems in what you say. I think you may be the really bad type of universalist who says that everyone gets to go to heaven regardless of what type of person you've made yourself. Though Love may love a wretched thing in spite of all its infirmities, He cannot cease to will their removal. Each of us has a cancer inside that will slowly kill us unless we let the surgeon (God) remove it. It may be painful, but it is painful for the surgeon himself to have to cut you up to he... (more »)

Valtarov replied...
God did not create us equally. Socrates was right when he said that there were some men fit only to be slaves. The reason that I believe in democracy and abolition is because there are no men fit to be masters. The only real sense of equality on God's level is that God's love will mean infinite fulfillment to each. That infinity will probably not be equal to that of everyone else; but that is not the point. The point is that it is enough.

Valtarov replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 12:36 am
It is not that God sentences anyone to heaven or hell , but rather that there is something inside of us all that will grow up to be Hell if we do not (or perhaps it is merely we do not let God) let God nip it in the bud.

Valtarov said...
Now, being an amateur apologist, I think I may have something to say. I am a Christian . Is Christianity the only way to God? Well, yes and no. Jesus says the following statements: 1. "I am the way and the truth and the life." 2. "Whosoever believeth in me shall have eternal life." 3. The parable of the sheep and the goats Now, on the first two. No one will come to God except through Christ , but we are expressly not told that it is only those who believe in Christ... (more »)

Bbrat replied...
Religion is a touchy subject. I too am a christian , but just because i am doesnt mean its the only way or that i am even right. I would rather believe though and be right then to not and be wrong. In my opinion each religion has its high points and ones that dont make any sense at all. I think mostly its up to you. If you truly believe in God he'll show you whats right, and you can make it to heaven through him and Jesus christ . All you really need is that faith in him and you will se... (more »)

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 11:23 am
Valtarov, Christianity is not the only religion. Judaism and even Islam have very close beliefs to Christianity . Buddhism and Hinduism are different but the main idea of kindness to others still remains. Just about all religions represent an omnipotent being and the idea of good triumphing over evil, in the end. Religion is not necessarily about Jesus Christ .