If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

laurey_lee said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:48 pm:
The Bible has been proven scientificaly, historicly,monitarily, moraly true. There have been intelegent men like Lee Strobel, who as a writer was challenged top prove the Bible wrong and after much investigation became a believer in the bible and became a follower of Jesus . Also another, Josh Mcdowel a Lawyer was challenged to prove the Bible wrong and Became a follower of Jesus . Lee Strobel has videos and books The Case For Christ , and Josh Mcdowell has books out called More Than a Carpe... (more »)

Silevryn said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 6:48 pm:
what ive never understood is this: If we were created with free will, why would our creator punish us for exercising it. I am a druidic pagan, and see no reason that i should go to hell for practicing things like healing the sick, protecting life, and respecting others beliefs (which is more than i can say for some of the "heaven bound" Christians I've come across). And besides, if there is a singular being in charge of everything, why would it care about something so trivial ... (more »)

Dreamer5712 replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:28 am :
One thing I have learned is that you do not go to heaven for good deeds. You go to heaven for believing in Christ that he died for our sins and rose again and that he is the only way to God. There may be other smaller reasons too that I have forgotten but those are the main reasons. I believe you can go to heaven even after you have murdered somebody. Look at the people stationed in Iraq. I'm sure there are plenty of christians out there that have to kill or be killed. There are people that have... (more »)

Silevryn replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 8:59 pm :
Thats fine. At least in hell I will be among friends

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 2:49 pm :

That's a lie that many people believe, that Hell is simply a party place that you will go to hang out with your friends and Satan, but believe me it's not. In fact, it will be so dark, you will never even see any of your friends for the rest of eternity:

Mat 8:12  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Here are some other verses about the reality of Hell:

Mat 22:13  The... (more »)

Aug. 1, 2010 at 2:50 pm :
The only way to escape the spiritual death, eternal flame, "bottomless pit", "weeping and gnashing of teeth", flesh-eating worms, "unquenchable flame" and the eternal torment of being burned alive and yet never dieing, is through Jesus. God created Hell, because He is Holy/perfect, and once Adam and Eve sinned (which was then passed on to all humanity), God could no longer be around sin, and, because sin breaks God's holy laws, there must be a punishment, i.e, Hell. Many people believe God... (more »)

Tenthmuse said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 9:53 pm:
This author is saying that all good people on earth, even while not Christian , should go to Heaven and all bad people, even if not Christian , should... er... not.

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 pm :
But why would such a kind and loving creator make somewhere so horrible to banish us to? Wouldn't it break His heart to see his loved ones be sent to Hell? It makes no sense.

Dreamer5712 replied...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 8:11 pm :
Of course it breaks his heart but he can't have sin in his kingdom because he is perfect so if you do not follow god then you kind of like aren't holy enough to enter his kingdom

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 11:21 am:
We were all created equally. We choose where we go. It is our choices that show what we truly are.
I am willing to accept your opinion but you need more proof to back it up.

Anoma21 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 6:06 pm:
Im not saying that i don't believe in god (im not really sure myself) but if he is real, im not buying in to the whole heaven/ hell idea. I believe that if god is real, he would be intelligent enough to create a system better than that. With the heaven/ hell system you are either bad or good, no in between, and i think we all can agree that humans are more complex than that.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 4:24 pm :
People are all born evil. It's a fact. We're all sinners. Ask your parents if they ever had to teach you to lie. I know mine didn't. God didn't create Hell originally. Because in the beginning the first two people were perfect. But when they broke the only law God gave them, He could no-longer fellowship with them. Meaning that when they died, they couldn't live with Him in Heaven and He could no longer walk with them in the garden. Because of this, He needed a solution ... (more »)

Truthwillprevail replied...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm :

Hopefully I can answer some of your questions..

The whole 'heaven/hell idea' as you call it must exist if God does. Otherwise there would be absolutely be no point in his existence. The whole reason Jesus came was to save us from eternal damnation in hell. Thus, if God exists, Heaven and Hell do as well. As far as the 'system' is concerned, God made it easy! And the argument isn't wether you're a good or bad person, its wether you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior that... (more »)

Aug. 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm :

Well, first of all, I never asked any questions and second, you're repeating exactly what I said. There is no good in human kind, only evil. The only way to be looked upon by God as righteous or good is to have recieved Jesus as your personal Savior from sin. If you have not, you're looked upon as a wretched sinner damned for Hell.

If God wanted to, He could have simply destroyed all mankind and started fresh, once Adam and Eve had sinned. But He didn't. Because even as wretched sinner... (more »)

ShadowFairy said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 4:19 pm:
I’m atheist and don’t believe in a heaven or a hell . But I think that everyone should decide how to reach what they think is heaven.

Jingmei said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 12:08 pm:
Well, I agree that you don't need to CALL yourself a " Christian ", but what it means is to know and accept what Jesus paid for us. Even if someone thinks that this isn't proven, God provides enough evidence through His creation and the way the Bible, compiled of more than 40 authors of the Great story of God in all different regions at different time periods, fits TOGETHER like a puzzle piece. So even if someone doubts the bible for all its relation to our personal lives, ... (more »)

Essie said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 5:42 pm:
So, by your way of seeing it, all of the murderers and rapers should go to the same place as the people who donate to charity and do good in their lives?

Ally_Yang replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:44 am :
nooo...if ur gewd u go up...ur bad u go down...but no becuz u believe in sumthing else

Jose4Jesus replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 4:23 pm :

Um that isnt right. You just totally dodged the question. Too hard for you to answer?

Word, Essie!:)

Peace420 said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 1:21 pm:
I don't believe in god so therefor I don't believe in heaven and hell . The bible are just stories...