If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Tenthmuse said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 9:53 pm:
This author is saying that all good people on earth, even while not Christian , should go to Heaven and all bad people, even if not Christian , should... er... not.

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 pm :
But why would such a kind and loving creator make somewhere so horrible to banish us to? Wouldn't it break His heart to see his loved ones be sent to Hell? It makes no sense.

Dreamer5712 replied...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 8:11 pm :
Of course it breaks his heart but he can't have sin in his kingdom because he is perfect so if you do not follow god then you kind of like aren't holy enough to enter his kingdom

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 11:21 am:
We were all created equally. We choose where we go. It is our choices that show what we truly are.
I am willing to accept your opinion but you need more proof to back it up.

Anoma21 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 6:06 pm:
Im not saying that i don't believe in god (im not really sure myself) but if he is real, im not buying in to the whole heaven/ hell idea. I believe that if god is real, he would be intelligent enough to create a system better than that. With the heaven/ hell system you are either bad or good, no in between, and i think we all can agree that humans are more complex than that.

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 4:24 pm :
People are all born evil. It's a fact. We're all sinners. Ask your parents if they ever had to teach you to lie. I know mine didn't. God didn't create Hell originally. Because in the beginning the first two people were perfect. But when they broke the only law God gave them, He could no-longer fellowship with them. Meaning that when they died, they couldn't live with Him in Heaven and He could no longer walk with them in the garden. Because of this, He needed a solution ... (more »)

Truthwillprevail replied...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm :

Hopefully I can answer some of your questions..

The whole 'heaven/hell idea' as you call it must exist if God does. Otherwise there would be absolutely be no point in his existence. The whole reason Jesus came was to save us from eternal damnation in hell. Thus, if God exists, Heaven and Hell do as well. As far as the 'system' is concerned, God made it easy! And the argument isn't wether you're a good or bad person, its wether you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior that... (more »)

BlackHoleHighAlumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm :

Well, first of all, I never asked any questions and second, you're repeating exactly what I said. There is no good in human kind, only evil. The only way to be looked upon by God as righteous or good is to have recieved Jesus as your personal Savior from sin. If you have not, you're looked upon as a wretched sinner damned for Hell.

If God wanted to, He could have simply destroyed all mankind and started fresh, once Adam and Eve had sinned. But He didn't. Because even as wretched sinner... (more »)

ShadowFairy said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 4:19 pm:
I’m atheist and don’t believe in a heaven or a hell . But I think that everyone should decide how to reach what they think is heaven.

Jingmei said...
Mar. 16, 2010 at 12:08 pm:
Well, I agree that you don't need to CALL yourself a " Christian ", but what it means is to know and accept what Jesus paid for us. Even if someone thinks that this isn't proven, God provides enough evidence through His creation and the way the Bible, compiled of more than 40 authors of the Great story of God in all different regions at different time periods, fits TOGETHER like a puzzle piece. So even if someone doubts the bible for all its relation to our personal lives, ... (more »)

Essie said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 5:42 pm:
So, by your way of seeing it, all of the murderers and rapers should go to the same place as the people who donate to charity and do good in their lives?

Ally_Yang replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 1:44 am :
nooo...if ur gewd u go up...ur bad u go down...but no becuz u believe in sumthing else

Jose4Jesus replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 4:23 pm :

Um that isnt right. You just totally dodged the question. Too hard for you to answer?

Word, Essie!:)

Peace420 said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 1:21 pm:
I don't believe in god so therefor I don't believe in heaven and hell . The bible are just stories...

brandyee replied...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 9:13 am :
i don't believe in "God" but i believe there is something out there, and i agree that the bible is just stories, is there really any solid proof that that stuff happened?

laurey_lee replied...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:54 pm :
Have you really searched? Go to Answers in Genesis and listen read from Scientists that expalin why, when we look at the evidence and compare it to the Bible it makes perfect sense. And when we look at the evidence and evolution it does not make sense. The Bible has never been proven wrong. If so it would make HEADLINES....and never has.

SilverSnowflakes replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:43 am :
I think they have found ruins of things that were mentioned in the Bible.

Mar. 25, 2010 at 4:26 pm :
Ask any historian and they will give you proof of the Bible. Whether it's King David, Solomon or Jesus Himself. And Answers in Genesis is a great place to find answers about the scientific side of the Bible. Believe me, it's true.

Truthwillprevail replied...
Mar. 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm :
Just stories? The Bible is made up of many books and written by many authors and yet never contradicts itself. How could that be unless it is God-inspired and God-breathed?

skywitch replied...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm :
Some of the places/people mentioned in the Bible were real. It's whether god is real or not, whether there is heaven or not is what scientists are trying to figure out. I personally wouldn't really like to know. I think that we should all just respect that we all believe different things.

Valtarov said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:44 pm:
Now for the problems in what you say. I think you may be the really bad type of universalist who says that everyone gets to go to heaven regardless of what type of person you've made yourself. Though Love may love a wretched thing in spite of all its infirmities, He cannot cease to will their removal. Each of us has a cancer inside that will slowly kill us unless we let the surgeon (God) remove it. It may be painful, but it is painful for the surgeon himself to have to cut you up to he... (more »)