If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

EMERY said...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:49 am
I can't take this article seriously. Your lack of maturity and the ability to use the shift key distract me from any valid point you may be trying to make. lrn2type

toxic.monkey replied...
Yes but instead of sounding stuck up Emery could just say "Check your spelling". Bad spelling is frustrating but that's absolutely no reason to act like you're so much better than the author of the piece.

EMERY replied...
Oh, come off it now. Have you ever actually had anyone seriously critique anything that you've ever written? I can guess that you've not by what you say, but then again, you may just be that perfect. I'm supplying some harsh, but true critique for one of my peers. Calm yourself down.

toxic.monkey replied...
May 9, 2010 at 11:33 am
I don't see how anyone commenting (or rather not commenting) on my work affects the way you state your comments. May you please explain that, Young Mistress Emery?

EMERY replied...
May 9, 2010 at 11:36 am
I'm a guy. So, yeah. I really don't understand what you're trying to say there, toxic.monkey. Could you try rephrasing that?

toxic.monkey replied...
May 10, 2010 at 11:51 am
Sorry:P Master Emery I think I'm just going to quit this pointless discussion where one of us has to put down the other of else it will never finish.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I never thought i would agree with someone purplefeather agreed with but the day has come. It is very hard to take someone seriously when they posted something on an website ment for Literature and it is that grammaticly incorrect. I personally would have been a little nicer about it but i do agree with your point.

pinkjello1994 said...
The truth is sad, that we dont know. The bible is basically a version of the game "telephone" the story changes every time its told. Most if not all Christians will battle this with something about how god/jesus would never lie/it's all true because its the bible.. that kind of nonsence but its altamently all up to if you beleive in it or not, because its all about faith not facts.

horsie_luver said...

You know something? How about you suggest that to God? I don't think He'll quite agree with that, but... Anyways, in order to get to Heaven here's all you need to do: believe (TRUELY believe with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength) that Jesus is God's son and that Jesus was raised from the dead on the 3rd day and that He died for all of our sins to be forgiven. If you believe that, then don't worry about going to hell!

Also, the Bible has been proven scientifically, h... (more »)

laurey_lee said...
The Bible has been proven scientificaly, historicly,monitarily, moraly true. There have been intelegent men like Lee Strobel, who as a writer was challenged top prove the Bible wrong and after much investigation became a believer in the bible and became a follower of Jesus . Also another, Josh Mcdowel a Lawyer was challenged to prove the Bible wrong and Became a follower of Jesus . Lee Strobel has videos and books The Case For Christ , and Josh Mcdowell has books out called More Than a Carpe... (more »)

Silevryn said...
what ive never understood is this: If we were created with free will, why would our creator punish us for exercising it. I am a druidic pagan, and see no reason that i should go to hell for practicing things like healing the sick, protecting life, and respecting others beliefs (which is more than i can say for some of the "heaven bound" Christians I've come across). And besides, if there is a singular being in charge of everything, why would it care about something so trivial ... (more »)

Dreamer5712 replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 9:28 am
One thing I have learned is that you do not go to heaven for good deeds. You go to heaven for believing in Christ that he died for our sins and rose again and that he is the only way to God. There may be other smaller reasons too that I have forgotten but those are the main reasons. I believe you can go to heaven even after you have murdered somebody. Look at the people stationed in Iraq. I'm sure there are plenty of christians out there that have to kill or be killed. There are people that have... (more »)

Silevryn replied...
Thats fine. At least in hell I will be among friends

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

That's a lie that many people believe, that Hell is simply a party place that you will go to hang out with your friends and Satan, but believe me it's not. In fact, it will be so dark, you will never even see any of your friends for the rest of eternity:

Mat 8:12  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Here are some other verses about the reality of Hell:

Mat 22:13  The... (more »)

The only way to escape the spiritual death, eternal flame, "bottomless pit", "weeping and gnashing of teeth", flesh-eating worms, "unquenchable flame" and the eternal torment of being burned alive and yet never dieing, is through Jesus. God created Hell, because He is Holy/perfect, and once Adam and Eve sinned (which was then passed on to all humanity), God could no longer be around sin, and, because sin breaks God's holy laws, there must be a punishment, i.e, Hell. Many people believe God... (more »)

Tenthmuse said...
This author is saying that all good people on earth, even while not Christian , should go to Heaven and all bad people, even if not Christian , should... er... not.

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
But why would such a kind and loving creator make somewhere so horrible to banish us to? Wouldn't it break His heart to see his loved ones be sent to Hell? It makes no sense.

Dreamer5712 replied...
Of course it breaks his heart but he can't have sin in his kingdom because he is perfect so if you do not follow god then you kind of like aren't holy enough to enter his kingdom

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2010 at 11:21 am
We were all created equally. We choose where we go. It is our choices that show what we truly are.
I am willing to accept your opinion but you need more proof to back it up.

Anoma21 said...
Im not saying that i don't believe in god (im not really sure myself) but if he is real, im not buying in to the whole heaven/ hell idea. I believe that if god is real, he would be intelligent enough to create a system better than that. With the heaven/ hell system you are either bad or good, no in between, and i think we all can agree that humans are more complex than that.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
People are all born evil. It's a fact. We're all sinners. Ask your parents if they ever had to teach you to lie. I know mine didn't. God didn't create Hell originally. Because in the beginning the first two people were perfect. But when they broke the only law God gave them, He could no-longer fellowship with them. Meaning that when they died, they couldn't live with Him in Heaven and He could no longer walk with them in the garden. Because of this, He needed a solution ... (more »)