Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

TwiHeart101 said...
I soo agree, Im straight but I agree. My mom gets mad when I say Everyone Deserves To Love Whoever They Want. But I dont! Plus gay people arent wrecking marriages, its all the people who are messing up theyre own marriegs!

~luckydutchess~ replied...
i agree. some parents are worried when you stick up for others who are not straight. but its you opinion and everyone has an opinion on something. and i agree with you on the other people are wrecking their marriges.

emilyjoe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I would never stop being your friend because you are the way you are. But I think  gays are taking things out of proportion. Being gay is against the bible. It is a sin. It is against God, and I am religious. I respect you, and I understand that you have feelings and opinions too. But I think gays have a severe lack of confidence. If you are who you are, and you're bisexual, why do you care what I think? Does it change who you are if somebody doesn't like that you're gay? No. Get over the i... (more »)

bltsoccerchick replied...
I agree totally with this comment

Ashley_Tucker replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 10:42 am
Well said! I totally agree!

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:50 am
this comment says everything iv been trying ot get out

kaileeboo said...
i am gay an i am in a relashionship with the love of my life and people cant get through there heads that just cas were both girls we can love each other and the thing is 3/4 of our skool is gay and we are verry open and we are there for each other and will stick up for each other and i think that if people that were stright look at it from our point of view they woukd think diffrent and if ur kool with people being gay that is a good thing we do need ur help cas it is not fun being gay  we... (more »)

labrit16 replied...
I totally agree....... I'm gay too..... And i'm with the love of my life also... We have been together for 14 months... everyone looks at me different cause i'm this way, but to be honest with you i really don't care what ppl say about me

pandabearrrr replied...
that's so true. it's not like we woke up one day and were just like, "oh hey, i'm gonna be gay now". it's not easy, and it's not a choice. its a lot easier and it feels a lot better when you have people there who accept you and dont let it become such a big deal.

kaileeboo replied...
 i no what you mean i am a teen and all i can say is that the best ting to do is not let anyone see that it bugs you and they will stop just hold your head up high and you will make it in life

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I wouldn't stop being their frined, but they may stop being mine. I believe it's Biblically and morally wrong to be gay or Bi. And if I did have a friend who was gay, they would know how I feel and everytime they see me, I'd tell them the same thing: You're living in Sin! I admit, people take it to an extreme, but it's wrong all the same. People use the excuse "God created me this way". No, He didn't. You created yourself that way. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

bltsoccerchick replied...
AMEN!!!!!! I use that saying all the time. lol. But I would like to say that just because I don't agree with the choices gays and bis make, it DOES NOT mean I hate them. People get the two things mixed up most of the time.

pandabearrrr replied...

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but everytime you saw a gay friend, saying " You're living in Sin!" is completely disrespectful.

not everybody has the same beliefs and it's really rude to tell people that, it's hard enough as it is to get feel accepted.

and what about people who have been raised religious and are gay? they didn't do that to themselves, they've been raised believing the same thing as you...but it happened anyways. people don't "create" their own ga... (more »)

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'm not talking "religious" I'm talking Christian. And saying you're living in sin is not a sin. Jesus told the Christians to tell others of sin in their lives. And people who were raised "religious"  and believe being gay is ok, obviously have never read their Bible. One of the main reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah is due to the fact the men were gay.

Gen 19:4  ...the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all t... (more »)

QueenBeatrice said...
I agree, people should never make fun of you just beacuse ur bi or lezbiean thats just not right. Do you ever relize when your walking down a street and a gay or lezbiean are kissing, some people walk by and they respond right to their faces  "ew", thats not right and other really mean stuff and the couple get really upset beacuse they dont see anything wrong about where there doing? but other people walk by and there okay with it. i just get really upset with people who dissagree with b... (more »)

laaeira said...
i so loved the poem

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
It's not a poem It's an opinion!

peaceluvpups replied...
haha! Its an opinion! If you want poems, got o the poem section! lol!

Silent_Poet said...
I agree with you! I am 100% straight but I have family and friends that are gay and I love them very very much. If they are happy, I am happy, its not fair for gay people to get their rights taken away they are people too and they have feelings.

Xilaberry said...
As a bi teenager lucky enough to be surrounded by loving, supportive, liberal people, I completely, 100% agree with you. I would, however, urge you to take more care with your writing. Chatspeak has no place in a published magazine, and it greatly cheapens the value of what you are saying. Just something to keep in mind. 

sk8terboi said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 7:35 am
I really like the way u expressed ur self. me I am stright my self but i hang around all gay and lez ppl. The girl i am with is Lez but she loves me to death so u just be you and let no one discourge u from ur self. I am in florida to.