Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I wouldn't stop being their frined, but they may stop being mine. I believe it's Biblically and morally wrong to be gay or Bi. And if I did have a friend who was gay, they would know how I feel and everytime they see me, I'd tell them the same thing: You're living in Sin! I admit, people take it to an extreme, but it's wrong all the same. People use the excuse "God created me this way". No, He didn't. You created yourself that way. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm :
AMEN!!!!!! I use that saying all the time. lol. But I would like to say that just because I don't agree with the choices gays and bis make, it DOES NOT mean I hate them. People get the two things mixed up most of the time.

pandabearrrr replied...
May 17, 2010 at 5:47 pm :

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but everytime you saw a gay friend, saying " You're living in Sin!" is completely disrespectful.

not everybody has the same beliefs and it's really rude to tell people that, it's hard enough as it is to get feel accepted.

and what about people who have been raised religious and are gay? they didn't do that to themselves, they've been raised believing the same thing as you...but it happened anyways. people don't "create" their own ga... (more »)

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:11 pm :
I'm not talking "religious" I'm talking Christian. And saying you're living in sin is not a sin. Jesus told the Christians to tell others of sin in their lives. And people who were raised "religious"  and believe being gay is ok, obviously have never read their Bible. One of the main reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah is due to the fact the men were gay.

Gen 19:4  ...the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all t... (more »)

QueenBeatrice said...
I agree, people should never make fun of you just beacuse ur bi or lezbiean thats just not right. Do you ever relize when your walking down a street and a gay or lezbiean are kissing, some people walk by and they respond right to their faces  "ew", thats not right and other really mean stuff and the couple get really upset beacuse they dont see anything wrong about where there doing? but other people walk by and there okay with it. i just get really upset with people who dissagree with b... (more »)

laaeira said...
i so loved the poem

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm :
It's not a poem It's an opinion!

peaceluvpups replied...
May 28, 2010 at 8:02 pm :
haha! Its an opinion! If you want poems, got o the poem section! lol!

Silent_Poet said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 5:55 pm:
I agree with you! I am 100% straight but I have family and friends that are gay and I love them very very much. If they are happy, I am happy, its not fair for gay people to get their rights taken away they are people too and they have feelings.

Xilaberry said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 6:17 pm:
As a bi teenager lucky enough to be surrounded by loving, supportive, liberal people, I completely, 100% agree with you. I would, however, urge you to take more care with your writing. Chatspeak has no place in a published magazine, and it greatly cheapens the value of what you are saying. Just something to keep in mind. 

sk8terboi said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 7:35 am:
I really like the way u expressed ur self. me I am stright my self but i hang around all gay and lez ppl. The girl i am with is Lez but she loves me to death so u just be you and let no one discourge u from ur self. I am in florida to.

Alyssa A. said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 8:06 am:
Hey, so im 100% straight but i agree with you. People are people, they can't treat homosexuals like animals. It's not right. My uncle is gay , my best friend is gay , i love them for them. I do have a boyfriend who is homophobic, which is his decision. I can't make him believe what i believe, but it makes me see that we can't have a perfect world. I have my own issues, that people hate me for. They dont accept me because i'm different than the stick thin, blonde hair, ... (more »)

Sara! said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 11:08 am:
Thank-you! I'm straight but I agree COMPLETELY with you!!!! People should respect each other, regardless of who they like!!!

PayPay said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 6:22 pm:
Hey hon!!! Im 100% straight but I dont see nothing wrong with that!!! I have friends who or like that and i Play around them and its cool i mean you in love so thats all that matters. I mean really there just haters thats all!!!!!

Crying_Tears said...
well it's hard to get past tradition. it's always been girl meets boy. not girl meets girls. Lesbians and Gays were put into mental hospitals or killed. Even today that still happens!

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:20 pm :
that right there makes me want to cry. :) I'm straight but I don't think the gov'ment has ANY business making laws like that.

Crying_Tears replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 1:35 pm :
i agree. i have no problems with people's life choices as long as it does not interfere with my own.

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 3:46 pm :
yeah i agree

sasssgirrrl22 said...
im 100% straight but i agree wit ashley. no1 has the right to criticize otherz for how they feel. people are afraid of what they don't understand. i think its perefectly fine to be bi, gay or lesbian . that is someone's choice and no1 in this world has the right to take it away

Sara! replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 11:08 am :
I completely agree!