Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

on Jul. 18 2010 at 9:57 pm
CheyGurl SILVER, Chula Vista, California

Jealousy is a disease get well soon :]

i feel the same way!!! i hate people who judge other ppl kuz there gay,bi,or les.... its dumb! its not right!!

on Jul. 18 2010 at 7:24 pm
fahreekin-crazy BRONZE, Sharon, Massachusetts
jw, i get what you mean. i believe that people are ultimately attracted to personality: a woman who thinks she is completely straight may just like a personality always found in men. you know?

on Jul. 17 2010 at 6:22 pm
squidzinkpen SILVER, Buffalo, New York

"The Irish gave the Scots the bagpipes as a joke, but the Scots haven't seen the joke yet"- Irish Proverb

I totally agree with you! I completely admire the people who are gay and proud and come right out with it! I'm an ally myself, and I wholeheartedly agree that the government has no right to restrict marriage laws!  I'd also like to say, God has nothing against gays, he can't! He created people the way they are because that's how they should be! Anyone who says God hates gay people is dead wrong and don't know anything! You keep being proud of who you are, and  every gay person out there should do the same!

on Jul. 17 2010 at 1:37 pm
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
god des not hate anybody

on Jul. 17 2010 at 1:37 pm
bennyB PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
if we could just stop fighting andarguing because it is not going to solve anything but i do know this God loves everybody even homosexuals all god wants is that you accept him and his son Jesus and once you do that you will see the truth and the truth shall set you free

on Jul. 15 2010 at 10:50 pm
Ashleen Strei, Woodbridge, Virginia

i'm sorry, has it been proven at all the God even exists? ya, no, it hasn't. and if your whole life and beliefs revolve around your religious teachings, go back to your bible and read about the support of spousal hierarchy, abuse, laws that cannot relates to today's society, and don't get me started on SLAVERY. we were made for much more than reproduction, and technology has allowed homesexuals to have the ability to reproduce under certain circumstances. there are no red flags, just ignorant people.

you're welcome. (:

on Jul. 15 2010 at 10:49 pm
Ashleen Strei, Woodbridge, Virginia

you're welcome. (:

on Jul. 12 2010 at 9:05 pm
HippieNamedAnna PLATINUM, Kansas City, Missouri

Let It Be-The Beatles
Music is the only thing that makes sense any more-Me
Make love, not war-a bunch of people
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have five fingers, The middle one's for you-Me :)

I love this article thingy! i mean, im straight, but i support gay, bi, nd lesbian alll the way. My uncle is gay and he is getting married. im proud of him. Why do people care about other's affections? cant you just let them be? God made gays, lesbians, etc for a reason! its a beautiful world with them! and it is just a stariotype that they have sex all the time.

on Jul. 12 2010 at 8:59 pm

Let It Be-The Beatles
Make love, not war-a bunch of people

r u talking bout Fred Felps? (spelling??) wel i hate him. he came nd protested at my synogogue just cuz wer jewish! i mean, y dus any1s opinion matter if it doesnt affect u?

on Jul. 10 2010 at 7:31 pm
OrangeHaat SILVER, Somerville, Massachusetts

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~Dr. Seuss

How can you claim to treat gay people equal if you don't allow them to be married just like you might like to be?

on Jul. 10 2010 at 7:23 pm

~Dr. Seuss

Akcherly, there have been dozens upon dozens of different examples of gay animals, and research has shown that GLBTQ does play an important part in evolution, and most social relationships.

Tasha said...
on Jul. 10 2010 at 5:00 pm

Darling, the whole reproduction thing can be settled with this new thing called sperm banks.
and there is the fact that there is more than a million children up for adoption and who need to be adopted to have love and care and gay couples are doing cartwheels to adopt.
and have you personally counted all the people in the world? is there actually one man for one woman?

i have two unmarried aunts. so i guess they have wasted two men. so maybe those two men are gay with eachother RIGHT NOW :O i mean obviously they cant be with other women because my aunts are the ones they should be with. :L

do you see how stupid that sounds?

awesome work even though the fact you used text language brought down the quality of the message

on Jul. 7 2010 at 11:40 pm
army_alyssa BRONZE, Wyoming, Michigan

You've never felt pain, until you've felt love.

bahhahaa. thats funny. but god made one woman and one man. thats how its supposed to be. and hello, REPRODUCTION! thats what we were made for. and homosexuality means you cannot reproduce. so thats a RED FLAG. thanks. (:

on Jul. 7 2010 at 10:30 pm
MercedesXO DIAMOND, South Easton, Massachusetts

"I realize that life is risks. It's acknowledging the past but looking forward. It's taking chances that we will make mistakes but believeing we all deserve to be forgiven."
-The Dead Tossed Waves.

not even going to get into it. but you are wrong. completely wrong.

on Jul. 6 2010 at 5:06 pm
Lombardi1_ SILVER, Nokomis, Florida

Never make someone a priority, when all you are to them is an option.

I Just Can't Understand Why People Are So Critical Being Gay, Bi Or Watever Is Not Something To Make Fun of Its Just MEAN! And You're Right The Goverment Had No Right!

LittleBit said...
on Jul. 2 2010 at 3:47 pm
The mice were probably sick. It's every animal's instict to reproduce, you can't do that with the same gender.

on Jul. 1 2010 at 7:30 pm
Kaileigh918 BRONZE, Orange Park, Florida

"There's no shortcuts to anywhere worth going"
-me

People are BORN bi, gay, or lesbian, and God wanted them to be that way. What? So if two men or two women are in love they should just give it up? Thats's RIDICULOUS.

on Jul. 1 2010 at 1:37 pm
CorixMuffin BRONZE, Weslaco, Texas

"One must really have suffered oneself to help others"-Mother Theresa :]

Theres a little thing called free will  dears, You can love whoever you want to. I believe in God yes but to say he hates you is crazy. Some ppl go reallly overboard with religion. God loves you bi straight lesbian or gay <3 you freaks :b

on Jun. 29 2010 at 6:29 pm
jesus_saves GOLD, San Antonio, Texas

You know somethings wrong when you can't share your thoughts with your self.
-Sadie P. Jackson

Well I think of it like this.  God set Adam and Eve as the example for the rest of us.  Adam worked to provide for his family, Eve gave birth and kept watch over her children. They both sinned. Its in our blood.

I think that Man and WWoman were made for each other. Why push the limits when you could combine Feminine and Masculine traits to createa perfect combineation

Thats just my opinion

on Jun. 28 2010 at 11:47 am
jbutterfly10 GOLD, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

There is a time for everything under the sun:~

Ok, you got me there.... But i still dont agree with it