Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

The_End said...

I also agree with Jasgirl. I'm no homophobe. I have an uncle who's gay, and I respect him.

But, I am allowed to not agree. Anyone who is offended by that is not only making this discussion counter-productive, but is also being a hypocrite.

The_End said...

I'm in agreement, to an extent anyway.

In certain states, I believe gay marriage is allowed, civicly anyway.

But as far as religion goes, every church should be entitled to perform marriages as they see fit, whether they believe it's something that is only between a man and a woman, or not.

Remember, multiple churches did support Proposition 8, because they were taking a stand on their beliefs, just as people were taking a stand to oppose the Prop. 8, according to their b... (more »)

MayDay said...
I am straight, but I totally agree with you. Everyone should be treated with kindness no matter who you fall in love with.

LiterallyMe replied...
May 17, 2010 at 9:50 am
if you weren't you should treat gays<etc> with the up most respect

maria .l said...
i am totality agree with this person , iam 100 % straigh , but i dont know with other people critizised other people for wat they are , if a had someone that is guy or lesbian i will respect then am agree with their orientation , an it dosen't affect me for wat they are . thank .

Jasgirl said...

Someone commented about how we all need to respect eachother, regardless of who we like. There's a big difference between showing respect for someone and agreeing with them. Say, I can respect you, because you are a person and we are equal, but that does not mean I agree with you. I don't scream at homosexuals and I would show them respect and treat them the same, but that does not mean I agree with them. I think it's wrong. 

Not all people who think it's wr... (more »)

MWM958 replied...
May 28, 2010 at 9:01 am
Yessss i was gonna post the same thing. thank you!

*MINNI3* replied...

I agree with you so much.

I have friends who are lesbian and gay, and i love them just as much as i love my straight friends.

I personally dont think its right.

But i also think people who hate on and victimize gay people aren't doing what's right either. 

I think people who will hold up signs saying 'god hates gays' don't really know god. because what i was taught in sunday school was to love everybody better than i love myself.

... (more »)

M.W.M. replied...
exactly =)

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:19 am
One way I love people is to TELL them when I think they are getting into deep water.  I think if I truely believe that someone's going to hell because of twisting God's beautiful plan than I'm going to say so. cuz i really care! I cry when I read about this stuff.

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:21 am
i'm a virgin and intend to stay that way til marrage becuz besides my heart what do i have to give my husband?i keep my heart, emotions, love,passion,body everything for him.  cuz i believe God has a plan for us and one person he created us to be for and that person for us.

DeathLover said...
I agree with tht.

Lyndsay_420 said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:06 am
I personally think that bi/gay relationships are fine.  I think that people can make whatever choices they wantand the goverment shouldn't be able to say anything about it.

peaceluvpups replied...
Yea! I say just have the government shut up and suck it up! Its not even their problem!

booknerd_210 said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:04 am
....wow lol

AMB3R42O said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:04 am
Gay/Bi or w/e relationships are perfectly fine. If they're happy let them be.

deathless said...
i agree that. i have many friends, they are gay, although im not. that would be fair to look all people in the same way . no matter what who re u

jazzyfizzle said...
I completely agree. Just a few weeks ago, we had this thing called "Day Of Silence" where people who supported gay rights put tape over their mouths and were quiet all day. I participated because even though I'm straight and don't think it's "right", I believe that everyone should be treated like you want to be treated. This is supposedly a "free country", but when did being gay, lesbian or bi ever become a crime? Are we hurting anybody??? No, we're not. Thats my opinion.

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm sraight but I totally agree about the gov't making laws to stop gay ppl to marry. everyone should be with the person the love and if that person just happens to be of the same sex well then oh well they should still be allow to marry! Gays arent different from everyone else they are still humans

TwiHeart101 said...
I soo agree, Im straight but I agree. My mom gets mad when I say Everyone Deserves To Love Whoever They Want. But I dont! Plus gay people arent wrecking marriages, its all the people who are messing up theyre own marriegs!