Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Jasgirl said...
May 5, 2010 at 10:34 pm:

Someone commented about how we all need to respect eachother, regardless of who we like. There's a big difference between showing respect for someone and agreeing with them. Say, I can respect you, because you are a person and we are equal, but that does not mean I agree with you. I don't scream at homosexuals and I would show them respect and treat them the same, but that does not mean I agree with them. I think it's wrong. 

Not all people who think it's wr... (more »)

*MINNI3* replied...
May 28, 2010 at 2:55 pm :

I agree with you so much.

I have friends who are lesbian and gay, and i love them just as much as i love my straight friends.

I personally dont think its right.

But i also think people who hate on and victimize gay people aren't doing what's right either. 

I think people who will hold up signs saying 'god hates gays' don't really know god. because what i was taught in sunday school was to love everybody better than i love myself.

... (more »)

M.W.M. replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 2:08 pm :
exactly =)

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:19 am :
One way I love people is to TELL them when I think they are getting into deep water.  I think if I truely believe that someone's going to hell because of twisting God's beautiful plan than I'm going to say so. cuz i really care! I cry when I read about this stuff.

essie replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 11:21 am :
i'm a virgin and intend to stay that way til marrage becuz besides my heart what do i have to give my husband?i keep my heart, emotions, love,passion,body everything for him.  cuz i believe God has a plan for us and one person he created us to be for and that person for us.

DeathLover said...
May 4, 2010 at 1:53 pm:
I agree with tht.

Lyndsay_420 said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:06 am:
I personally think that bi/gay relationships are fine.  I think that people can make whatever choices they wantand the goverment shouldn't be able to say anything about it.

peaceluvpups replied...
May 28, 2010 at 8:01 pm :
Yea! I say just have the government shut up and suck it up! Its not even their problem!

booknerd_210 said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:04 am:
....wow lol

AMB3R42O said...
May 4, 2010 at 10:04 am:
Gay/Bi or w/e relationships are perfectly fine. If they're happy let them be.

deathless said...
May 1, 2010 at 3:45 pm:
i agree that. i have many friends, they are gay, although im not. that would be fair to look all people in the same way . no matter what who re u

jazzyfizzle said...
I completely agree. Just a few weeks ago, we had this thing called "Day Of Silence" where people who supported gay rights put tape over their mouths and were quiet all day. I participated because even though I'm straight and don't think it's "right", I believe that everyone should be treated like you want to be treated. This is supposedly a "free country", but when did being gay, lesbian or bi ever become a crime? Are we hurting anybody??? No, we're not. Thats my opinion.

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm sraight but I totally agree about the gov't making laws to stop gay ppl to marry. everyone should be with the person the love and if that person just happens to be of the same sex well then oh well they should still be allow to marry! Gays arent different from everyone else they are still humans

TwiHeart101 said...
I soo agree, Im straight but I agree. My mom gets mad when I say Everyone Deserves To Love Whoever They Want. But I dont! Plus gay people arent wrecking marriages, its all the people who are messing up theyre own marriegs!

~luckydutchess~ replied...
May 14, 2010 at 5:52 pm :
i agree. some parents are worried when you stick up for others who are not straight. but its you opinion and everyone has an opinion on something. and i agree with you on the other people are wrecking their marriges.

emilyjoeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I would never stop being your friend because you are the way you are. But I think  gays are taking things out of proportion. Being gay is against the bible. It is a sin. It is against God, and I am religious. I respect you, and I understand that you have feelings and opinions too. But I think gays have a severe lack of confidence. If you are who you are, and you're bisexual, why do you care what I think? Does it change who you are if somebody doesn't like that you're gay? No. Get over the i... (more »)

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:16 pm :
I agree totally with this comment

Ashley_Tucker replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 10:42 am :
Well said! I totally agree!

sweetgirl70 replied...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:50 am :
this comment says everything iv been trying ot get out

kaileeboo said...
i am gay an i am in a relashionship with the love of my life and people cant get through there heads that just cas were both girls we can love each other and the thing is 3/4 of our skool is gay and we are verry open and we are there for each other and will stick up for each other and i think that if people that were stright look at it from our point of view they woukd think diffrent and if ur kool with people being gay that is a good thing we do need ur help cas it is not fun being gay  we... (more »)

labrit16 replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 1:39 pm :
I totally agree....... I'm gay too..... And i'm with the love of my life also... We have been together for 14 months... everyone looks at me different cause i'm this way, but to be honest with you i really don't care what ppl say about me