Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

A-Little-Spark This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 1:19 am:
"Why are boys so cute, yet so hard."
that's what she said

ettelohcinlove said...
Listen. One, they're boys. That's who they are. But also, they mature slower than girls, so you're better off with an older guy anyway. But not all boys are like that. Though many are. (Trust me. I've fallen for one who I've been with twice and he's probably the biggest player/jerk on the school...AND a year younger than me.) I don't understand why the blonde and blue eyes have it, maybe this will just be a phase and will pass. Do let us hope.
Good luck.

DL:<) said...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 7:48 am:
So so very true

Pashia said...
psshhh.. not all guys go for cheerleaders.. honey those are JOCKS that do that. and honesly those guys and girls they own schools and this world but there only in there own world and group.. you no some guys do like blonde hair, but then some likes asian some like mexicans you no those are just the type of guys who they like and what they see in girls. if guys cant handle what you look like then you no you shouldnt feel bad they just have there own typr of girls. and yea some guys do like showi... (more »)

OHlivia17 said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:41 am:
haha I agree with this except the blonde hair blue eyed girls always being picked first because I fit that description and I'm basically invisible to guys and adversely most of the brunettes are the ones with all the dates

KellieGurl95 said...
REALLY GOOD! I like the words you used. Nice Job!

Aitana L. said...
well also think about the girls who are short with dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. I know how you fell everyone goes with their "type". football players with cheerleaders, band geeks with other geeks etc. I love what you wrote and i think a lot of girls feel that way. :)

WhiteRaven said...
hey well at least we wont grow up to be all fake and be prego and be a bunch of S***** BI***** like some cheerleaders turn out to be , no offence to the non-snotty cheerleaders ,
I say , hey well if a guy wants to date a 16 year old with 6 kids already because she F**** everyone >:D hey good luck with him he might as well be stupid

aleelee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:00 am:
well im blonde, but u dont see guys falling over each other for me. the guys like the "popular" ones, with the dyed platinum blonde hair, and the perfect body

VirginiaHeart replied...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 12:04 pm :
Okay, this was for my friend, I'm NOT a brunette with brown eyes. I am blonde with blue eyes. I'm the other girl in the article (the blonde one). The brunette girl was just a fictional (yet quite real)character. Just letting you know.
Thanks for commenting though! :D

aleelee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:17 pm :
okay, and i wasnt trying to be nasty or anything, but i get your point through the article, even though its written for your friend

VirginiaHeart replied...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:48 pm :
I know. I was just letting everyone know. :D

TheRaisinBranLover said...
Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:43 am:
ummm i dnt agree cuz im blonde but i have green eyes but like ok never mind alot of guyz do like me but i dnt have a nice body i am way too skinny i only wiegh 92 lbs yaahh it sux ...

sunshine_octopus said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:36 am:
are are soo right! i have brown hair and green eyes and i hang out with just dudes..they always say that the blonde chicks are hot! i think most are fake. i think guys want bonde chicks to date but in the future they will probaly end up falling for the naturally pretty ones.

winnie_h. said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:42 am:
i so agree, but most of the blonde ones are pretty......and so of course they'll wanna date the blonde ones

#1 drama queen said...
I liked you choice of words and i never got lost. I can relate to what you are saying and YES all the guys go for the blonds*giggles*

smileysdeadvalentine said...
Sept. 28, 2009 at 10:26 am:
Aww.. look, there will some one that will appreciate for who you are. sweetie not all guys are like that. all you have to do is keeping hoping and in time you will find the person for you, i believe that every one has a soul mate that in time you'll find him. so hang in there

NessieMarie said...
Sept. 27, 2009 at 10:47 am:
DONT LISTEN TO CHELSEA M! she is wrong. not all guys are like that. some guys are scared to not be with someone pretty. but you just have to show them how beautiful you are on the inside. and they wont care about the outside anymore. theyll think your beautiful all together. ive never seen you but im sure you pretty and if a guy shuts you down cause your not blonde with blue eyes or whatever...theyre not worth it hunn.

Chelsea M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Guys are just in it for the bodys when they're young. That's how they all are, infact. You'll sooner or later find a boy with sense and go out with him! Hang in there!

Aitana L. replied...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:40 pm :
all girls are pretty in their own way. it doesn't matter if they are 25lbs (exaggeration) or 125 they are all beautiful on the inside