Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

TearsinMind said...
Im telling you right now, the guys where you are from are pigs! Im a boy, and I don't do that. I like a girl with a good personality and has the same intrests as I do. Looks are only secondary things after good personalities for me. Trust me, there are some guys I know that would wish to meet girls. I have always gotten girls that really never liked me...I wish there were girls that would live in GA that didn't care about looks....and only personalities cause I would never be so Frikin... (more »)

kasras replied...
i agree your peoples are jerks!

BaBii_GhErL replied...
some girls do like only boys with looks...i like a man for who they are and how they approach me and how their attitide is towards me...guys that are frm where i am are like that too...they like the pretty ones that are mean and B*****...but oh wells girls just think of it this way..."if they dnt love me for who i am inside and not outside they dnt deserve to get to know me at all"...

Smiles2Go replied...
Where I am all the boys always go for the fake and popular girls. Why? I have brown hair and green eyes and nobody pays attention to me. Even if a guy I really like, likes me it's only for a little bit. I don't understand why boys these days can't be kind and polite and just see girls for who they really are. Instead of someone that's fake who isn't really that serious in a relationship. I'm tired of being lonly, I just want a good guy all round. I guess I'll j... (more »)

PnO4EvA replied...
girl...how old are i by the way??...anyways...what i have learned frm love is that when ur tired of looking for love...just stop looking for it...in a little time of waiting..love will come find u..even if he aint ur rite one...he will be the rite one for that moment... hell be worth being in ur life at that time...lol...but yea...stop trying to find love...itll come looking for u soon enough

AMORETTE replied...
i absolutley agree with you! that is something that i plan on living by . (the whole love will find you thing.)

A-Little-Spark This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 1:19 am
"Why are boys so cute, yet so hard."
that's what she said

ettelohcinlove said...
Listen. One, they're boys. That's who they are. But also, they mature slower than girls, so you're better off with an older guy anyway. But not all boys are like that. Though many are. (Trust me. I've fallen for one who I've been with twice and he's probably the biggest player/jerk on the school...AND a year younger than me.) I don't understand why the blonde and blue eyes have it, maybe this will just be a phase and will pass. Do let us hope.
Good luck.

DL:<) said...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 7:48 am
So so very true

Pashia said...
psshhh.. not all guys go for cheerleaders.. honey those are JOCKS that do that. and honesly those guys and girls they own schools and this world but there only in there own world and group.. you no some guys do like blonde hair, but then some likes asian some like mexicans you no those are just the type of guys who they like and what they see in girls. if guys cant handle what you look like then you no you shouldnt feel bad they just have there own typr of girls. and yea some guys do like showi... (more »)

OHlivia17 said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:41 am
haha I agree with this except the blonde hair blue eyed girls always being picked first because I fit that description and I'm basically invisible to guys and adversely most of the brunettes are the ones with all the dates

KellieGurl95 said...
REALLY GOOD! I like the words you used. Nice Job!

Aitana L. said...
well also think about the girls who are short with dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. I know how you fell everyone goes with their "type". football players with cheerleaders, band geeks with other geeks etc. I love what you wrote and i think a lot of girls feel that way. :)

WhiteRaven said...
hey well at least we wont grow up to be all fake and be prego and be a bunch of S***** BI***** like some cheerleaders turn out to be , no offence to the non-snotty cheerleaders ,
I say , hey well if a guy wants to date a 16 year old with 6 kids already because she F**** everyone >:D hey good luck with him he might as well be stupid

aleelee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:00 am
well im blonde, but u dont see guys falling over each other for me. the guys like the "popular" ones, with the dyed platinum blonde hair, and the perfect body

VirginiaHeart replied...
Okay, this was for my friend, I'm NOT a brunette with brown eyes. I am blonde with blue eyes. I'm the other girl in the article (the blonde one). The brunette girl was just a fictional (yet quite real)character. Just letting you know.
Thanks for commenting though! :D

aleelee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
okay, and i wasnt trying to be nasty or anything, but i get your point through the article, even though its written for your friend

VirginiaHeart replied...
I know. I was just letting everyone know. :D

TheRaisinBranLover said...
Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:43 am
ummm i dnt agree cuz im blonde but i have green eyes but like ok never mind alot of guyz do like me but i dnt have a nice body i am way too skinny i only wiegh 92 lbs yaahh it sux ...

sunshine_octopus said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:36 am
are are soo right! i have brown hair and green eyes and i hang out with just dudes..they always say that the blonde chicks are hot! i think most are fake. i think guys want bonde chicks to date but in the future they will probaly end up falling for the naturally pretty ones.

winnie_h. said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:42 am
i so agree, but most of the blonde ones are pretty......and so of course they'll wanna date the blonde ones