Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

kdooooooooooooo said...
not all guys are like this, you have your head stuck in the gutter. You're just not seeing other parts. Girls can be the same way as well. They never go for the geeky guys, but they always want the hot shots. This is just our problem, we only accept the love we think we deserve.

VirginiaSoul replied...
(I wrote this artical) Okay, this was for my friend, I'm NOT a brunette with brown eyes. I am blonde with blue eyes. I'm the other girl in the article (the blonde one). The brunette girl was just a fictional (yet quite real) character. Just letting you know.
Thanks for your opinion though. :)
I'm not trying to be mean, I promise! :)

AMORETTE replied...
i agree that you have no intention on hurting any ones feelings. thoug i will agree that the girls are the same way. any way i absolutely love your stuff keep it up. it speaks the truth. also, don't get offended by others comments, the only thing that matters are YOUR thoughts. smile :)

Ellie_Michelle replied...
VirginiaSoul, I think it's really cool that you wrote it about the brunette with brown eyes even though she's not you (she's me!) :D But I'm not complaining. Actually at my school it's not the blonde cheerleaders all the guys like... it's weird. And I think we only have two blonde cheerleaders. Lol. :)

Renegadegirl2012 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
My school has NO blonde cheerleaders. looks aren't super important. as long as you are happy with how you look, then nothing else matters.

*/Chelby* said...
this is so true.
I agree with this. but im with a guy i love deeply, even tho im not popular. im always alone. im not as pretty as other girls. but he likes me for who i am. i just had to be patient to find him. heh (:

Joyful_angel said...
this is so true!!! i really liked reading this!!! boys need 2 stop being so pickyy... and go for the gurls who havent had any guys. a guy doesnt need to always have a blonde gurl! all gurls r pretty in their own way

MiA---shUshINe replied...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:35 am
Loved it..!!

TearsinMind said...
Im telling you right now, the guys where you are from are pigs! Im a boy, and I don't do that. I like a girl with a good personality and has the same intrests as I do. Looks are only secondary things after good personalities for me. Trust me, there are some guys I know that would wish to meet girls. I have always gotten girls that really never liked me...I wish there were girls that would live in GA that didn't care about looks....and only personalities cause I would never be so Frikin... (more »)

kasras replied...
i agree your peoples are jerks!

BaBii_GhErL replied...
some girls do like only boys with looks...i like a man for who they are and how they approach me and how their attitide is towards me...guys that are frm where i am are like that too...they like the pretty ones that are mean and B*****...but oh wells girls just think of it this way..."if they dnt love me for who i am inside and not outside they dnt deserve to get to know me at all"...

Smiles2Go replied...
Where I am all the boys always go for the fake and popular girls. Why? I have brown hair and green eyes and nobody pays attention to me. Even if a guy I really like, likes me it's only for a little bit. I don't understand why boys these days can't be kind and polite and just see girls for who they really are. Instead of someone that's fake who isn't really that serious in a relationship. I'm tired of being lonly, I just want a good guy all round. I guess I'll j... (more »)

PnO4EvA replied...
girl...how old are i by the way??...anyways...what i have learned frm love is that when ur tired of looking for love...just stop looking for it...in a little time of waiting..love will come find u..even if he aint ur rite one...he will be the rite one for that moment... hell be worth being in ur life at that time...lol...but yea...stop trying to find love...itll come looking for u soon enough

AMORETTE replied...
i absolutley agree with you! that is something that i plan on living by . (the whole love will find you thing.)

A-Little-Spark This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2009 at 1:19 am
"Why are boys so cute, yet so hard."
that's what she said

ettelohcinlove said...
Listen. One, they're boys. That's who they are. But also, they mature slower than girls, so you're better off with an older guy anyway. But not all boys are like that. Though many are. (Trust me. I've fallen for one who I've been with twice and he's probably the biggest player/jerk on the school...AND a year younger than me.) I don't understand why the blonde and blue eyes have it, maybe this will just be a phase and will pass. Do let us hope.
Good luck.

DL:<) said...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 7:48 am
So so very true

Pashia said...
psshhh.. not all guys go for cheerleaders.. honey those are JOCKS that do that. and honesly those guys and girls they own schools and this world but there only in there own world and group.. you no some guys do like blonde hair, but then some likes asian some like mexicans you no those are just the type of guys who they like and what they see in girls. if guys cant handle what you look like then you no you shouldnt feel bad they just have there own typr of girls. and yea some guys do like showi... (more »)

OHlivia17 said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:41 am
haha I agree with this except the blonde hair blue eyed girls always being picked first because I fit that description and I'm basically invisible to guys and adversely most of the brunettes are the ones with all the dates

KellieGurl95 said...
REALLY GOOD! I like the words you used. Nice Job!