Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

taylor.is.my.bff! said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 9:12 am:
um, yah this is true. not everything is about the cheerleaders, & its not cool...

luvdance said...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 pm:
not all cheer leaders are blonde and stuck up.

Valerie123 replied...
Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:11 pm :
she didn't say they were....

breana replied...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:14 am :
i didnt say that.. i have some cheerleader frann's so yah.. mhmm.,

Jessica A. replied...
May 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm :
in movies they have cheerleaders all stuck up so I think that's why people think that's the way it should be. but I'm a cheerleader and i have cheerleader friends and we aren't stuck up.

Bree13 said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 4:42 pm:
I agree boys are just werid

trblue said...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 9:58 pm:
a guy that goes out w/ a girl just bcuz of her look not the kind of gut u really want.

Valtarov said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 11:14 pm:
I think looks don't matter. I remember a friend of mine once asked if I preferred blondes or brunettes. I said I didn't.
Now, I do have a special condition called synesthia, which allows me to discern more than the average person.
The most attractive type of person is someone who is contagiously joyful. Perhaps the main reason I like the gal I like is because I cannot help but chuckle with joy inside every time she smiles.
If you're acting and dressing to attr... (more »)

babigerl1194 said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 5:44 pm:
well ima redhead and looks do! matter. its what grabs peoples attention and sometimes they never look further or get to know you right. the other girls that are less pretty need to stsand out so teh guys notice them to and will end up likeing them for their persoanlity. and guys arent shallow ive had like 5 guys cryy and get all upset guys and girls are ven and just as bad. so keep it yer pants everybodyy.

Katie W. replied...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:34 pm :
I agree. but they don't need to stand out TOO much. then the guys will feel they'tr sleezy. But if girls TRY to look good and actually get to know the guy, she'll probably get him :)

PoetOfNyx16 said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:56 am:
man. why do you have to stereotype like this? the only reason why i am going with a blonde with blue eyes is not only because shes beautiful. i could care less. its her personality and her humor that really draws me to her. you girls do it as much, if not more, than us guys. ever heard of the expression "Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Handsom"? its realy stopped me from getting the girls that im attracted to. because i dont fit into that stereotype

DanielleGrace replied...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 11:03 pm :
Ok, listen, I'm Victoria's (the girls who wrote this) friend. And she wasn't trying to offend anyone AT ALL! She would NEVER IN A MILLION years try to hurt someone's feelings or treat them mean! Some of you guys are REALLY taking this "essay" the wrong way, she wasn't trying to be offensive, she gave her opinion! And I'm not just pointing this comment to you (PoetOfNyx16) , it's to everyone! She wasn't trying to be mean, please don't take it... (more »)

Silevryn said...
Feb. 24, 2010 at 7:06 am:
personally i dont like the Aryan stereotype. I'm one of those who do go for the dark haired ones. But it seems that girls themselves are so focused on getting the jock a-hole boys that they ignore everyone else trying to be with them. Its not just the guys that do this, if what ive seen happens all over the world as well, its the girls that do it more than the guys

JeanGrey replied...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 11:02 am :
That is true! ( i am a girl) My friends that are girls are always talking about the hott-dipwad guys that only go out with the pretty girls. It is like they purposfully choose the worst dudes and use them to represent the entire boy "kindom" or whatever. I happen to know some really great guys who arent like that. Not al guys are jerks...just the ones we happen to notice are. If more girls would care to glance at the back of the cafeteria, where the "nerds" or the "artis... (more »)

Jordan901278 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:13 am:
you're clumping all guys together into one specific category. sure most idiot high-school guys are like that, but once high-school ends most people wake up. you need to find the right guy instead of chasing some jock d-bag

Melii replied...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:23 am :
good point!!! i like the way you think ani i totally agree considering im a girl... i kno alot of decent guys no like that.

Jesse4658 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:00 am:
Let me guess, you or your friend, is what most people would consider ugly. So you set your standards to high, knowing all too well that our society is shallow. Now you're angry about it? And by the way you make it seem like all guys are shallow. I'm a guy and I can say I'm not. And if anything girls are just as (if not more) shallow. I've had friends that are very nice but because they didn't fit standards they were overlooked. Please don't group everybody together ... (more »)

carrcarrx said...
Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:07 pm:
i know what you mean && for the people who got offended by this.. i dont think u ment exactly "blonde hair or blue eyes" i think you were just saying that guys usually go for the girls who look pretty . so if you have those features, you should be happy because all she was trying to say was that are usually the most attractive .
she was saying that she wants guys to stop looking at the outside of people because it only captures attention. she wants guys to look whats on ... (more »)

itsTUCK replied...
Apr. 30, 2010 at 3:08 am :
well, from being a guy yes, we go for the pretty ones, but every guy has a wide variety of who he thinks is attractive. some may think a girl is smokin' when another guy says "nah ill pass." it all just depends on what the guy finds attractive. another thing, you can be the most gorgeous girl on the face of the planet, but if you have the personality of a rock, most guys will move on without a second glance back. personality is a really big factor when it comes to the next step in a relationship.

camilalovesmegan<3 replied...
Apr. 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm :
at are school no one reallycares about the blonde cheerleaders its all about the aswome hot brunets with balck or brown eyes! haha so this really doesnt  make sense to me. if you like the boy just tell him and maybe he likes you and if he doesnt leave him alone and get another babe(: