Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

lulubird1495 said...
I would like to say that this is very untrue and offensive. I am a brunette, brown eyes, and a cheerleader, and alot of blondes are actually smarter than I, I'm the brunette that should of been blonde. Guys go for personality, not looks, ask almost any guy that and they will tell you its true. maybe the cheerleaders at your school are a lot better than you give them credit for. Judging cheerleaders is very dumb btw, yes some deserve it, but for the majority, they don't. How would you like s... (more »)

nerdgirl818 replied...

amen you do have a point

JWVon said...
I would like to say this isn't very true. I am a blonde cheerleader and I haven't been asked out once nor have I had a boyfriend and I am considered popular because most everyone knows me. I can understand you're upset about it but really in truth it always isn't the blonde cheerleaders that get guys.

JulieeBugg replied...

Why is everybody always hating on the cheerleaders? yes they are popular at my school because they are nice. I have blonde hair and blue eyes AND I'M A CHEERLEADER! boys don't act like this you need to see the real world instead of watching movies.

JulieeBugg replied...
oops i didnt mean to do that as a reply. sorry

Daydreamer1997 said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 12:11 am
I find it completely the opposite. Boys at my school seem to go for the ugly and mean girls. They are together two seconds and then broken up. I guess I'm a romantic (bookworm), but that just doesn't seem right.  

ArtGirl101 said...

I find this very rude to both guys and blonde girls. I’m blonde and blue eyed, and you’re basically saying that blonde girls are brainless fools with great bodies, and that guys are stupid people that go for the brainless blondes.

I found this very, very rude.

raynsparade said...
i am far from popular or having a guy but im a pretty blond with blue eyes and all the brunnettes with green eyes that are geeks have all the guys,the jocks you know those guys, wrapped around there finger

Kasumi said...
I am a blonde, but I have no idea what you mean by they always go for blondes. I wish some went for me but they don't. Could be that I am not popular and never want to be.  But I do see your other point. They do always go for the popular girls. I think they are stupid not to get to know other girls because if they did, they would find a lot nicer people. 

hopesdreamspizza said...
May 29, 2010 at 8:40 am
Boys are always annoying and completly confusing.  They are just so wierd.  So hard to talk to and understand.  Plus they do go for the blondes!!!!

peaceluvpups said...
Actually, I'm in the middle of a movie script about the life of a blonde teen who is rude to everyone. Instead of it being in the perspective of the bullied, I'm making it the bully and what she actually goes through. I can just relate to this because it talks about this topic a lot. :)

nycbunny said...
ok im sorry but... this is not exactly true. you have to look at things from a different angle. maybe your just looking at the wrong kind of guys.

peaceluvpups replied...
Or its just that you havent came across someone yet that loves you for you! Just wait!

VarsityCheerGirl916 said...
First off I just want to say that I am not trying to be negative in any way whatsoever but as I was reading this article many things caught my attention and dissaproval. One of these is the blonde hair and blue eyes. This is a complete stereotype unless you are Hitler or a Nazi. Every guy has their own preference for what attracts them in the opposite gender. I am a brunette with brown eyes and I have no problem finding a good guy. The biggest problem I have with this is the stereotype you have ... (more »)

MercedesXO replied...
i love how you put all of this and how you worded it. i liked your oppinion (and agree with you) and i also like that at the ending you still gave the writer credit for the main idea that they portrayed..guys ARE confusing. but in all honestly....arent we all?

chihuahuaman said...
Personally i dont get the whole blonde fetish. i mean sure blondes are cute and hot but i myself could care less. i like a gril with peronality, a girl that when you talk to her she has something relevant to say and doesnt just respond with "yea". just so ypu know right now im talking to a gril with brown hair and like her very much (:

MercedesXO replied...

guys like you are so attractive. i like that you explained how your different and not alll out to get the "so called blonde sex goddess or whatever". that's cute and i like that your into girls with a personality and intelligent mind rather than just her looks.

SEE!! there are some of them out there guys. lol. extremely hard to find, ill admit.

jesus_lover98 replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 10:32 am
wow. well, i go to church, and school, w/ alot of guys that r like that, out to get a gurl dumb as a stump, as long as she's hot, they dont care. but i admire you, at least you tell it straight :)

pokerface said...
May 23, 2010 at 8:26 am
i completely agree with u. ive got no clue why boys do it

songofsadness said...
i like personality, and i like the more unrecognized girls that have brains and lookes more so brains and i like girls that can get through trouble and still love the more depressed people and help them be happier

MercedesXO replied...
i like your comment..and i like exactly what you described. except from a girls perspective. lol. i like those guys:)