Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Adonis said...

guys are more attracted to physical features then girls are. that's just a fact.

that said that doesn't mean a great personality and fun-loving outgoing spirit and being nice sweet and generally awesome don't go a LONG way in getting guys to notice you.

Natalie330 said...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 9:48 am
That is so right, its really not fair, all the fit, kind, funny and popular boys go for the stupid, 'popular' girls, ie. the horrible pretty girls :( x

Bass93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 8:49 am
ah i dont know, im just muddling up my words. i don't care anymore.

Smilie_Kylie_:) said...
ahaaha wow this is a BIT old but still...please don't generalize. See what happened when you did? Did you just think that there were no blondes that were bookworms or bunette cheerleaders? Or that cheerleaders go on this site??

lizzymwrites said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 4:14 am

Let it be stated:

Not all blondes are pretty. Not all brunettes are ugly.

You can't generalize like that. Not all the popular girls are blonde. Blondes aren't always stupid. Hey, some brunettes are pretty thick, too.

I'm a brunette, and I am sticking up for blondes.

It happeens.

me.myslef.and...love said...
EXACTLY i completely understand what you saying all guys want the perfect girls....but if they would open their eyes they would see that a little imperfections are rlly nice!!

heather_me replied...
I know I am a brunette and it seems non of the guys ever go for us. i hav brown eyes so im never the attractive onw just the sensitive one.

liv.laf.love13 replied...
me too!! its like we are just the girls they want to talk too....not to date

heather_me replied...
I know! i dont think its fair they should give us a chance

liv.laf.love13 replied...
exactly makes me feel like crudd when they dont

sorry, didnt mean to offend, notice how i said normally though. but then i suppose that's quite a general statement too. i merely meant that most guys i know, such as myself, aren't interested in the types of girls mentioned in this article.

jesus_lover98 replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 10:27 am
k, so if ur a guy and you do wat this gurl is sayin alot of guys do, then why are you disagreeing?????

mysteryman replied...
I DO NOT KNOW WHY!

mysteryman replied...
i was just asking because i never had a girlfriend.

justwannabeme said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:23 am
exactly....my ex broke up with me cause of another girl....and she was a blonde....ugh. this tells exactly what i feel like....

tianaxbiddy said...
my friend who i have known since we were like 4 or 5 has beenoff with this really mean girl. i try and tell him she is only usein him as a bounce bak but he still keeps on with it. i admit i use to like him until the beginin of my freshman yr.

BulletProofKid8942 said...

Yeah must of us are. But there are those who are sensitive. I don't mean the ones who get punched in the shoulder and cry. I mean the ones who read a book and cry. Or see a sad movie and cry. I watched a movie called I Am Sam about a girl and her dad who is retarted. She is smarter than her dad. But the government wants to take her away. But the dad doesn't want to let her go. I cried while I watched that movie. I'd rather cry than bottle up that sadness in side. I wish more guys could... (more »)

BulletProofKid8942 replied...
Oops! I have no idea why it got copied! LOL post fail?

tianaxbiddy replied...
i c ur point hun........i call every1 hun hope it doesnt bother u. i tend to call ppl i dont kno hun the most. but wen guys do that it makes no sense sometimes but then again it does.

JamieStarr said...
i complety understand and most guys are just big headed and idiots. but you cant just like some1 cause they are cute you have to love them inside and out. one man will find you one day and sweep u off your feet because he truly loves you. dont just give up. =)