Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Bliss said...
yes it is! 

Kaileigh918 said...
I feel sorry for the cheerleader with blonde hair and blue eyes who is reading this.

RavenBird replied...
Ha, that's what i was thinking. 

Autum5100 said...
Maybe its just me but not all cheerleaders and pretty girls are like how they are portrayed on T.V

MercedesXO replied...
Totally with you on this one.

Smilie_Kylie_:) replied...
yeah! helllooooo? cheerleader here!!

softballchick said...

omg you girl make no sense i have red hair and brown eyes, im not a cheerleader but i know a lot of them and some of them are my good friends and none of them are what you are saying they are like.

nerdgirl818 said...

ok boys are confusing...not all boys tho... but anyway they want the pretty girs maybe because if you just get to know them better they could be really funny and warm-hearted and they just act that way for social survival   and i dont really like your opinion either cause its not exactly fair i dont have bleach blonde hair but my moms a hair stylist and according to her i have blonde hair(even though its a lil darker and golder idk) and i have blue eyes so next time can you think ab... (more »)

Liz891 said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 9:49 am
I'm a blonde with blue eyes and I would never even think about being a cheerleader. And the guy I love is going after a brunnette that doesn't love him. I agree with you that guys are confusing, but it's not always the blonde girls that get the guy.

MizzBieber said...
i don't like your opinion because my sister she is a brunette and a cheerleader and she's pretty awesome and guys go for other things

shedevil replied...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 7:52 am

I think you could haveworded this differently. some people take offense to this.

nordgirl said...

I'm blond and have blue eyes. I'm not a cheerleader. I'm pretty much a nerd and a bookworm. I hang out with with other nerds. You shouldn't use sterotypes it just shows that you have little real world experience.

You might think that the world is like that, because of movies like Mean Girls (Well the blond girl loses the guy to a red haired person but whatever) and other books. Just because some guys date blond girls it doesn't mean every guy is looking for a blond girl.

... (more »)

lulubird1495 said...
I would like to say that this is very untrue and offensive. I am a brunette, brown eyes, and a cheerleader, and alot of blondes are actually smarter than I, I'm the brunette that should of been blonde. Guys go for personality, not looks, ask almost any guy that and they will tell you its true. maybe the cheerleaders at your school are a lot better than you give them credit for. Judging cheerleaders is very dumb btw, yes some deserve it, but for the majority, they don't. How would you like s... (more »)

nerdgirl818 replied...

amen you do have a point

JWVon said...
I would like to say this isn't very true. I am a blonde cheerleader and I haven't been asked out once nor have I had a boyfriend and I am considered popular because most everyone knows me. I can understand you're upset about it but really in truth it always isn't the blonde cheerleaders that get guys.

JulieeBugg replied...

Why is everybody always hating on the cheerleaders? yes they are popular at my school because they are nice. I have blonde hair and blue eyes AND I'M A CHEERLEADER! boys don't act like this you need to see the real world instead of watching movies.

JulieeBugg replied...
oops i didnt mean to do that as a reply. sorry

Daydreamer1997 said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 12:11 am
I find it completely the opposite. Boys at my school seem to go for the ugly and mean girls. They are together two seconds and then broken up. I guess I'm a romantic (bookworm), but that just doesn't seem right.  

ArtGirl101 said...

I find this very rude to both guys and blonde girls. I’m blonde and blue eyed, and you’re basically saying that blonde girls are brainless fools with great bodies, and that guys are stupid people that go for the brainless blondes.

I found this very, very rude.

raynsparade said...
i am far from popular or having a guy but im a pretty blond with blue eyes and all the brunnettes with green eyes that are geeks have all the guys,the jocks you know those guys, wrapped around there finger