Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Bass93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
sorry, didnt mean to offend, notice how i said normally though. but then i suppose that's quite a general statement too. i merely meant that most guys i know, such as myself, aren't interested in the types of girls mentioned in this article.

mysteryman replied...
i was just asking because i never had a girlfriend.

justwannabeme said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:23 am
exactly....my ex broke up with me cause of another girl....and she was a blonde....ugh. this tells exactly what i feel like....

tianaxbiddy said...
my friend who i have known since we were like 4 or 5 has beenoff with this really mean girl. i try and tell him she is only usein him as a bounce bak but he still keeps on with it. i admit i use to like him until the beginin of my freshman yr.

BulletProofKid8942 said...

Yeah must of us are. But there are those who are sensitive. I don't mean the ones who get punched in the shoulder and cry. I mean the ones who read a book and cry. Or see a sad movie and cry. I watched a movie called I Am Sam about a girl and her dad who is retarted. She is smarter than her dad. But the government wants to take her away. But the dad doesn't want to let her go. I cried while I watched that movie. I'd rather cry than bottle up that sadness in side. I wish more guys could... (more »)

BulletProofKid8942 replied...
Oops! I have no idea why it got copied! LOL post fail?

tianaxbiddy replied...
i c ur point hun........i call every1 hun hope it doesnt bother u. i tend to call ppl i dont kno hun the most. but wen guys do that it makes no sense sometimes but then again it does.

JamieStarr said...
i complety understand and most guys are just big headed and idiots. but you cant just like some1 cause they are cute you have to love them inside and out. one man will find you one day and sweep u off your feet because he truly loves you. dont just give up. =)

Adonis replied...
i agree completely.

stavi78 said...
I totally agree with this article. Right now my best friend whom i also like a lot is going after this really mean girl. She is not even pretty, or smart, and she has an awful personality. I have been his good friend a while, and we totally get each other. I love him, why doesn't he feel the same? My life is a constant reenactment of "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. Its sad. But thanks, now I know that I am not alone with this issue.

justwannabeme replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:26 am
i know EXACTLY how you feel. just tell him how you feel. thats what i did to my good guy friend. and now were dating. you should just talk to him and tell him how you feel.

we're not all like that, i personally steer clear of the type of girl you described as the "cute girls". brunettes are way hotter anyway, and tey're normally smarter and have way more depth to them. :)

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
how does hair color have anthing to do with depth or intelligence. I'm so sick and tired of hearing poeple say blonds are dumb, just because your hair color is blond doesn't mean "Oh shes blond she must be dumb and have no depth to her." Well you know what I happen to be blond, and I haven't had a boyfriend for 13 years and I've been on Distinguished Honor Roll for 2 years straight! And my hair color has nothing to do with it, its my ability to learn.

mishablondie replied...
im blond and im pretty mush ahead of class and guess what its because im pretty smart and I TOTALY agree with you 

emergingtalent said...
I agree with you one hundred percent! except, its not just boys! there are girls like that too! yes, I am female, I would know.

Bliss said...
yes it is! 

Kaileigh918 said...
I feel sorry for the cheerleader with blonde hair and blue eyes who is reading this.

RavenBird replied...
Ha, that's what i was thinking. 

Autum5100 said...
Maybe its just me but not all cheerleaders and pretty girls are like how they are portrayed on T.V

MercedesXO replied...
Totally with you on this one.

Smilie_Kylie_:) replied...
yeah! helllooooo? cheerleader here!!