Chacharoo


Chacharoo
Fort Worth, Texas
Member for 8 years

4
ARTICLES
4
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
39
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
Chacharoo is 16 years old. She and RW are taking over the world.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: The Bible, The Phantom Tollbooth
Movies: Saints and Soldiers, The Village, Defiance, Radio
Interests: Music, playing guitar, photography, writing


Poetry
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Poetry
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Nonfiction
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Poetry
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Art/Photo
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Art/Photo
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Art/Photo
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Art/Photo
By Chacharoo BRONZE
Fort Worth, Texas
Chacharoo BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
4 articles 4 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you."

Fiction
By Midnight_Hum SILVER
Hearne, Texas
Midnight_Hum SILVER, Hearne, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 48 comments
Midnight_Hum SILVER, Hearne, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 48 comments



MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!