Teenage Love?

Do you believe in love in high school? Could it possibly exist?

No way, kids don't know what true love is... But, how many people do you know that dated in high school that are currently married and happy? I personally know about 4 couples very very well that are now happy after being high school sweethearts. Did they just like each other as teens and grow to love each other? When did the "like" change to "love?" In college? Age 21? 22?23? Or could they possibly have loved each other all along?

How can you put an age on love?

I, personally, believe in teenage love. I truly think it exists. Adults that did not fall in love till they were, in fact, adults, will most likely dismiss it. However, some - like my mother, for instance - do not dismiss teenage love. Do you?

Hmsath1214This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so inspiring thank you for letting me believe my aunt again

Keith A Taylor said...
Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:37 am
What is love? Can anyone tell me? What do you mean when you say "I love you"? Is it a declaration of affection and admiration or is it a selfish demand to be loved in return? What if the person to whom you say those "three little words" says to you in return: "Why, thank you, that's very sweet of you" and leaves it at that ... with no reciprocal words of affection in exchange? Will you feel rejected and threaten to do something stupid in order to get the atten... (more »)

rose_dancer7 replied...
Trying to make love sound like science is a joke. Obviously if you think love is lust some form of a hormone set off inside your body, then you have never experienced true love before. Love comes in all shapes and forms. Its different for everybody. For some people love is a mature and and an adult like relationship. For others love is silly and playfull. Other people experience pasion and insane feelings that no one but the two of them will ever understand. How can adults know what tr... (more »)

jazzy49 replied...
Jan. 9 at 12:04 pm
that was beautifully said!!! i feel i'm in love right now and reading the message and your entry i think and agree that love takes a lot of faith and time...

Brian110This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 8:08 am
I am replying to Keith A Taylor, Read my piece on love for an answer I believe in. Just click on my screen name and you can find it.

Black scorpion said...
Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:33 am
i think that love is not true

chocolatepandas replied...
Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:34 am
love is true maybe you havent found they right person to be in love yet

darian love said...
i really have a high school sweetheart who i loves with all  my heart and i would not leave him for anything in the world  because he is all i have in my life and he  treats me like a little 18 year old  girl needs to b treated  and i cant wait til i graduatae cause that who i  plan on spending my life with.

Li-Li Love said...
I do think that there could be teenage love. It could just develop and become more serious as you get older and become an adult. 

Cameo said...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:48 am
I enjoy the choice of topic, with the abundance of opinions on the matter.
Personally, I do believe it exists. Love, as an emotion, does exist and is the same thing no matter old are. People say that teenagers are easily attracted to each other as they are more susceptible to such emotions, and while it may possibly be true, I believe that it's more on the environment.
I also do believe that falling in love is a choice.

bullyingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that was so not true my mom fell in llove with my dad in 6th grade

chocolatepandas replied...
Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:35 am
wow.. that cute tho they haved loved each other for a long time then

RonnieAguilar69 said...
I agree, there is things like "teenage love," but you don't really call it that. It's not its own category, but rather there are teenagers mature enough to hold a relationship...

bullyingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
im in trouble

Ashleymarie1999 said...
I like your work!!!

Juliemystic said...
many people can expirience love with the right peoplke love can happen at any age with the right people for example someone can be with someone starting out as enemies as little kids then the next thing theyll know is that they will find love with each other get married and have children but this can aso happen with your soulmate with a soulmate you both will be happy and accept each others flaws for the rest of your life. i think i may have  find the right one and i hope everyone can find ... (more »)

mzuribe said...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 11:08 am
i think that  high school love does exist . High school is preety much where it all begins and teens start to take things serious.  they go out more and try to spend as much time as they can with each other while they can . i mean some relationships are just a joke when your in high school but thats just to jerks wether it be boy or girl 

Hi_AlisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
"I agree high school love is beautiful in my point of view," Said Alison

stellamaare said...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:22 am
I believe in teenager's love. Now i fall in  love.

Guest said...
1. GRAMMAR 2. Physiologically speaking, human brains are not fully developed unti l roughly 21. Also, teenagers are more susceptible to certain hormones, so they do not know as much about love as more mature adults.