Climate Change Against Global Warming | Teen Ink

Climate Change Against Global Warming

By Ak2326 SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ak2326 SILVER, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

"Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take, but by the moments that take our breathe away."

Do you believe in Global Warming? Well you shouldn’t and I’m going to tell you why. If we are under the stakes of ‘Global Warming’ then how are we having some of the coldest Winters in the past decade then ever before?
Yes, we have had some incredibly hot and miserable summers over the past few years. The reason is not Global Warming, We’ve been having phenomenal natural disasters and weather, and the changes in the temperature are merely a Climate Change nothing more.

Climate Changes are very natural throughout time. The Earth seen many Climate Changes over the Millennia. The Ice Age is a good example. For a large period of time the Earth had ice anywhere you looked. There were many different species that don’t exist now, that’s because over time the climate changed heating the Earth and animals had to adapt creating new species and a new era began on Earth.

Now it is happening again, just not so dramatically. My theory states that the normal weather for the season is being intensely applied through some reaction originating from our Sun causing the effects on our Earth.