Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The new Salem Witch Trials

The new Salem Witch Trials

Vanessa B.
The new Salem Witch Trials
Summary: This is an ongoing story that I will continue to write. This is just the first chapter. There are many different scenes about what was happening during that time and what happened to the accused people. In this chapter basically it is just an introduction, but still there is some action and mystery. You will have to read it to find out more.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

vbronkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ok so the second chapter is almost done to everyone that has commented on me writing another chapter

EmmaLight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The idea is just so intriguing...I had to come back for more! Please write ch. 2, I wwant to find out about Sarah's evil side...hehe

vbronkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:40 am
well thank you so much for the great comment  and yes im working on the second chapter now! you should read some of my poems. but honestly i think this is one of my best writings!!!!!!!!!

Brooke M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I thought the layout was slightly confusing...the idea is brilliant and well executed, and I've always wanted to do a remake of the Salem Witch Trials!

Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:39 am
the point to the story was to make it a littlew confusing!!!

J1029This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:06 am
I loved it! It was suspenseful and haunting!! I demand you to write more!!

o dont worry im working on the next chapter now and it will b worth the wait!!!

post a comment on here please after you read this so I can get some ideas for the next chapter. Thanks