Who are you?

Kayla S.
Who are you?
Summary: Big city lights, that’s what I want to see someday. Be famous, that’s what I’m going to do. No one will stop me. People will be screaming my name “Kat, Kat, Kat, Kat” Stadiums filled with people just to see me. Like a real big shot. Yeah that’s how imma be. So just sit back and watch me take over the world!!
That's what Kat had in mind until the day she was mysteriously killed. The killer is still on the loose and a man who is believed to be the murderer is about to be tried guilty. Welcome to the life and times of Katrice Santiago, a teenage girl who met a horrible end.

TwinnBears27 said...
The style you used to right this works really well for the story. I think it could have flowed a little better, but the plot is really interesting.

CarrieAnn13 said...

Okay, this has a good concept, but I have some criticisms:

1.  Please proofread your work.  You have misspellings, improper punctuation and errors in grammar.

2.  Dialogue goes on a separate line, especially when there is a new speaker.  This helps to avoid reader confusion.

3.  Don't use double, triple and sometimes quadruple punctuation.  "Oh no!!!" is a juvenile way of conveying excitement.  If you use your exclamation points sparingl... (more »)

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 11:51 pm:
This is sooooooo great, please please please write more !!!