Carcerem

Jujija
Carcerem
Summary: Carcerem, a prison far, far away from the main city, is found empty one night. All the prison guards have been killed- and the prisoners are no where to be found. Soon, mysterious things start happening around the town. People are found dead- and a new drug makes it's presence known.

sherrinford This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:13 am:

I very much enjoyed this. Thank goodness it isn't some twisted fan fiction or some sloshy teenage romance thing or about 'Oh my gawd, I'm a hot vampire' stuff. 

Interesting topic. But you still need to improve your writing prose. Make it more, well, proffesional. Don't worry, it's only because we're all amateurs. But you'll grow out of it, quite soon, perhaps.

Could you read a book of mine too? And comment and rate it? It's called Two of a Kind. 

JujijaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:19 am :
Thank you so much! I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Keep checking back if you want, I'll add more chapters. And yes, I'll try to make it more proffesional. I'll look at your book too, if you wish so :)