Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Technology: My Greatest Frenemy

Technology: My Greatest Frenemy

Alex S.
Technology: My Greatest Frenemy
Summary: Elisa Amor: Rebellious, longing for life away from her crazy stepmother.
Zens Guerrero: A smart, good guy family man that just wants happiness.
Two unlikely friends, who meet at an unlikely place, and unlikely times. To fight off an attacker who is stronger than anyone thought possible. Hidden in our most trusted friends, the attackers can travel through them reaching you through a beloved ally, technology. The aliens, known as Untalicaz, have no physical form until fully charged, this is because they are made out of electromagnetic waves and binary. They can get into anything you plug in. They can get anywhere in they world. They can get anything they want. And they want the knowledge in your brain.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

alleykat15 said...
hmm, a sequel... I LIKE IT!  I'm kind of using a 'city of ember' type feel about survivors that built unerground civilizations (clans) and a group of teens (who each will play dfferent roles in the clans) explore the world that lies in ruins before them to find out what happened.COMING SOON!!! (maybe...)

pencilandpaper150 replied...
awesomeness!! Yes, please do make it soon! Btw, how do you get an account on here? I tried-i hit the sign up button and typed in my email and hit i don't want to sign up with fb but it WOULDN'T LET ME lol.

pencilandpaper150 said...
ALEEX! Man, girl, that story ruled, but it was so sad. :( *snuffle* But I have an idea for a sequel! What if there were like, some survivors of the Untalicaz massacre and together they defeated them and never used technology again? Anyhoo...adios!

alleykat15 replied...
sorry, pressed the wrong button.  ^^read my comment above^^

musiclover2396 said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 2:23 am
I think this book is completely amazing and should be a movie! Btw your welcome for telling you about the quince thing ;) Be sure to give credit to your chub nugget best friend for helping you out there :) Miss you and post more!!!