Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Hope That Ran

The Hope That Ran

Amanda M.
The Hope That Ran

After finding her older brothers body, she finds hard secrets of her past. during this hannah has a brain bleed, leaving her with only months to live. she has memmories of her past, of her dad who went missing when she was ten. this story is jaw-dropping and will leave my readers guessing until the end.

This book has 15 comments. Post your own now!

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 23 at 5:48 pm
This is good!
imagonner said...
May 20 at 10:20 am
@sabbylynn thank you so much, for your kindness. I am continuing to write this, on my flash drive. I am reposting another The Hope That Ran, where I added somethings in it and a couple more chapters.
sabbylynn said...
May 19 at 11:01 pm
i also love the title " the hope that ran" sounds like something that can really change something in someone's life and make a difference. i like things that actually mean something good job.
sabbylynn said...
May 19 at 10:59 pm
wow this book is amazing you were absolutely right it is draw dropping i love this so much thank you for mentioning this i am grateful and like you said you will comment on our articles i am holding you up to this @imagonner. i admire your courage to write a book even if it isnt finished and i loved the plot. you should keep writing you are very good.
Brelaw67This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19 at 7:27 pm
Imagoner, I like the plot, and I think that you could have lots of potential with this story, but that being said, and I had thus problem too, your sentences are too choppy to get some good description and character into the story. Just work on having a variety of sentences, and the description will come with it. And I know it's going to be hard to arrange your sentences accordingly, but with some good effort, this could turn out very nicely. Overall, good job, just keep up with your perfecting.
imagonner replied...
May 19 at 8:08 pm
I do appreciate your honesty. thank you for checking this story out. I have another, better version were I made some changes. I posted this a while back.... while I have been writing more chapters and went through to make it better. it is currently still pending, so yes I definitely see what you are saying. know it is being fixed. thank you for your tips on how to make myself a better writer. @Brelaw67
imagonner replied...
May 19 at 8:11 pm
could you give me examples of "choppy sentences?" that don't give description
imagonner replied...
May 19 at 9:03 pm
I also made a point to have short sentences to leave my reader guessing. that's just how I write, I guess
imagonner said...
May 19 at 3:09 pm
@MoonBaby thx so much, this means a ton!!!! I really truly appreciate this. and yes I am adding more and more.... I will come check out your work, thanks again.
MoonBaby said...
May 19 at 2:55 pm
I hope you continue this. The very first paragraph literally gave me chills. I am intrigued.
imagonner replied...
May 19 at 3:22 pm
also I have a more updated, meaning I added some things in, pending. hopefully it will be ready soon.
imagonner said...
May 19 at 11:07 am
come on guys!! 30 people have seen this.... not one comment. if you are reading this, pls pls just read and comment...
imagonner said...
May 18 at 7:53 pm
I know that this seems long and boring...... but pls just read.
imagonner said...
May 17 at 12:55 pm
hey I have a more up to date version on this book, with more detailed parts, let me know if you want to read it, I will post it!!!
imagonner said...
May 17 at 12:06 pm
pls read my book!! if you comment I will go ahead and check out your stories!!