Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Bring Me To Life

Bring Me To Life

Tayler B.
Bring Me To Life
Summary: Every dream has him, and I know what’s going to happen every time. He’s going to rape me. I need to get away from him, be somewhere far away, somewhere safe. I don’t know who he is; a mask keeps his face a mystery to me. But me leaving is why I’m in this situation. Maybe that’s why I’m in a world with fairies, vampire royalty, and worst of all, I’m in the middle. But I never really did escape him. He just follows me, but discusses himself as someone I come to care for.
I meet a guy, his name, Will. I fell in love at first sight. But what I didn’t know about where I was and who I was in love with, was that they had a very dark secret. One, the price of vampires, and two, the school I am in right now is a school for vampire royalty. I am one of the very few humans chosen to make the school look normal. Usually they know what they are getting into. But me, huh, I think that nothing could have prepared me for this.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Starstruck_001 said...
OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD!!!! Its like the CSI miami alittle bit (its soo mysterious and like a murder mystery) Can't wait to read more!!! We should really do a collab writing sometime!!

WannaBeWriter3 replied...
thank you! my friends put in the black mask and lemon thing in without me knowing.... when i saw it i was like OH MI GOD!! but thank you for telling me this! means alot!!