Bring Me To Life | Teen Ink

Bring Me To Life

May 24, 2013
By WannaBeWriter3, New Palestine, Indiana
WannaBeWriter3, New Palestine, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
live your life to the fullest....


Summary:

Every dream has him, and I know what’s going to happen every time. He’s going to rape me. I need to get away from him, be somewhere far away, somewhere safe. I don’t know who he is; a mask keeps his face a mystery to me. But me leaving is why I’m in this situation. Maybe that’s why I’m in a world with fairies, vampire royalty, and worst of all, I’m in the middle. But I never really did escape him. He just follows me, but discusses himself as someone I come to care for.

I meet a guy, his name, Will. I fell in love at first sight. But what I didn’t know about where I was and who I was in love with, was that they had a very dark secret. One, the price of vampires, and two, the school I am in right now is a school for vampire royalty. I am one of the very few humans chosen to make the school look normal. Usually they know what they are getting into. But me, huh, I think that nothing could have prepared me for this.


Tayler B.

Bring Me To Life


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Jun. 7 2013 at 3:01 pm
WannaBeWriter3, New Palestine, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
live your life to the fullest....

thank you! my friends put in the black mask and lemon thing in without me knowing.... when i saw it i was like OH MI GOD!! but thank you for telling me this! means alot!!

on Jun. 1 2013 at 6:56 pm
Starstruck_001, Great Neck, New York
0 articles 0 photos 21 comments
OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD!!!! Its like the CSI miami alittle bit (its soo mysterious and like a murder mystery) Can't wait to read more!!! We should really do a collab writing sometime!!