Dark Love | Teen Ink

Dark Love

By Mr.LoveBear, Broomfield, Colorado
Mr.LoveBear, Broomfield, Colorado

"The world isn't beautiful. It's what your eyes believe is beauty."

Summary:

Cameron told Jasmine that he was in love with her a few weeks back. Well, she didn't exactly accept him loving her more then the friend way so he left. Spending endless nights always watching, guarding and protecting the love of his life he finally decided he wanted to have a physical encounter with Jazz. He made a mistake though. As a dark angel, you're not supposed to release your wings in the day time. So what happened to Cam when he did? Right in front of Jasmine.

British S.

Dark Love

on Oct. 15 2012 at 4:08 am
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

it's toooo good Mind reading my book "A new era" and please give me your feedbacks thanks! :D

on Oct. 11 2012 at 7:29 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Ohmydearsweetlord. Whoa. can I get more here? Please?! SO good!!! Oh, and PLEASE don't let Jasmine end up with Evan. She's being stupid, picking him. LET THEM END UP TOGETHER. I BEG OF YOU. EVAN KIND OF SUCKS. Oh, and I couldn't find Eternal Love. When I clicked your profile to get to it, it wasn't there. And to quote Melissa, "What's that about, pretty boy?" So..... where is it?