Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > TSUNAMI; Wind

TSUNAMI; Wind

ShiroAmeiro
TSUNAMI; Wind
Summary: Meet Midori Kawa's gang; a gang of seven teenagers all enrolled at Riverside Foster Boarding School. Each of them has a secret unknown to the others. They're left at the foster boarding school until Midori gives them a chance to leave. All of them leave for the same reasons; to leave their prison of a school behind and bury their pasts. But it turns out that their pasts are waiting for them, and so much more as they battle being found out by the cops, boarding schools, a mysterious force and a mysterious person known by the name of Captain . . . .

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Vagabond said...
Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:54 am
  Godd! LOVED IT!! please check my book "a new era" and send your feedbacks!! Thanks!! :)

AGirlCalledChive said...
It's really good! I want to read more, I didn't wanna stop. The only thing is grammer, but other than that it was great! Can you read mine? It's called Our People, the Werewolves.

MaeSilver said...
everything*

MaeSilver said...
Ooooh, I'm loving this so far. I love how you describe anything. At first I was a tiny bit skeptical about repetitive ideas. You know, the mysterious rider on a horse? But as I kept reading, I can really see the uniqueness of your story. And you said this was your first draft? This is one pretty solid draft. Of course I'm not nit picking for any grammar, but still, pretty good!

ShiroAmeiro This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you so much! I have to admit, I was kind of nervous when I submitted this.