Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Shadows of Light - Part 1 - The Legacy Is Born

Shadows of Light - Part 1 - The Legacy Is Born

Paul P.
Summary: High school freshman Edgar Freeman never expected his life to spin out of control when he reached the age of fifteen. Hearing tale of an ancient prophecy, he learns that everything he ever thought about his life is a lie. As Edgar and his friends discover their newfound powers, they must stand together and destroy the one named Henry before they are all overwhelmed.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILovedYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I actually really love this. I'm super attached to the characters and can't wait to read more! It stuck in my head all day long.   Where can I get the book?

Paul_E._Petty replied...
Hey, there. I've actually stopped using this site because I'm technically not a "teen" anymore. But thank you so much! The book can be found on Amazon & Goodreads.com Just search: Shadows of Light The Legacy Is Born. Also, book 2 of the series just released a month ago, and it's Shadows of Light A Search In Time. I hope you check it out, and thank you!