Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Girl With Different Colour Eyes

The Girl With Different Colour Eyes

nemish23
The Girl With Different Colour Eyes
Summary: There are several things in my life that aren't as I like: I don't like living in a mansion, but I do. I don't like having to put up with my mother and my brother, but I do. I don't like my eyes, and I don't know what to do about that; that is, until someone came along who changed that.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 4:50 pm:
THIS WAS AMAZINGLY WRITTEN. One of my favorite favorite books of romance. Thank you for sharing this! 

Cantrella said...
May 30, 2012 at 2:47 am:

Really sweet story, the protagonist was prickly, but likeable-something that is very hard to do. 

I had a few problems, one was that if Stacy was 15, technically she couldn't legally be married, and if her financee had tried to strip her, she could report him as a rapist. I would've liked to know more about the dad since he seemed perfectly okay with letting this happen, and how he kept the mom from reporting it as well. 

On a whole, the story was really well done so I... (more »)

nemish23 replied...
May 31, 2012 at 1:54 am :

I'm not quite sure whether to take the Twilight thing as a compliment... seeing how I don't really like it. But thanks!!!

I know about all the problems you said. This was one of the stories I wrote on the spur of the moment without thinking about it. I have written another one named 'More Precious Than Gold' which I reckon is a little better if you'd like to check it out! :)

But I'm glad you like it!

Light_Walker said...
such an amazing story! you're story telling is amazing. I'm a bit jealous. :) you should keep up the good work and write more!

nemish23 replied...
Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:46 pm :

awwww......

thanks so much! this was one of my stories that i didn't like so much... i have some others if you want to read them! :)

<3

Zuccini75 said...
This is good, I would have liked it to go a bit slower - it happened in a couple of days and they were already telling each other they loved them, but other then that it was well written!

nemish23 replied...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm :

thanks!

i know it was a little fast, but the idea kind of occurred to me and i couldn't be bothered to spend too  much time on it!

but thanks for the advice and i'll remember it for next time!