The Legend | Teen Ink

The Legend

September 25, 2011
By L.A.Hashi BRONZE, burnsville, Minnesota
L.A.Hashi BRONZE, Burnsville, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”


Summary:

When Indigo’s dying mother decides to move to Melbourne Creek, she had no idea that her mother intended to mate Indigo off to the alpha (Dmitri) of the nearby pack. But when she rejects him, it may cost Indigo her life. Will Dmitri make it in time to save her from her father’s killer and from the full moons killer affects.


Halima O.

The Legend


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


on Nov. 4 2011 at 7:09 pm
L.A.Hashi BRONZE, Burnsville, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

hey I really appreciate the comment and I'm currently editing and revising the story! Hopefully I will have it up soon! If not here than I'll totally give you the wesite were you can find it! thanks for the support. Please look for me at my tumblr page for some teaser's...spoulers....early chapter's postings! I post alot of stuff for this story on my page http://limaarebella.tumblr.com/!

thanks, lima

ps looking for someone to do a review for me please contact me if your interested! :D


on Oct. 20 2011 at 11:23 am
livethelifeyouwanttolive BRONZE, North Haven, Connecticut
2 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"
- Lewis Caroll (Alice In Wonderland)

I am now, officially obsessed with this book. You HAVE to write more! You have a great storyline, although some spelling errors, it was FANTASTIC!

on Oct. 19 2011 at 3:50 pm
DEROSSETT BRONZE, Hampton, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today”

Wrirte more!!!!!!!!!!!

on Oct. 12 2011 at 3:23 pm
Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
0 articles 0 photos 28 comments
Sooo this is really good! You should definately write more! (like now(:)